Chp. 018

{Word count: 1162}

[I'm alive! Well, sorta. But I'm alive! And i'm here with a new chapter 👉🏻👈🏻
Also i kinda fell in love with that picture from above? I love how it turned out 😳
Btw I'm writing this at almost 2 am, so please excuse my logic in this one-
But I'm not sorry what will happen tho :') ]

[THIRD PERSON]

How Izuku ended up in this situation? He had no clue.
Did he want to run and hide? Definitely.

Somehow, he had gotten into a fight with Bakugou and now they were standing outside on the training grounds, facing each other. According to Aizawa, it was to show his strength to the class. But Izuku knew that deep down, the teacher wanted to see Izuku suffer. Probably as Payback for all the pranks he had pulled on Aizawa together with Nemuri or Mic. It's not that Izuku was scared. But this was Katsuki Bakugou, we're talking about! Besides, he was still a little weak from a patrol earlier. The thug has tried to drown him! And he ruined Izukus shirt.. it now was ripped in half.
(what's with people shirts getting ruined lmao) Of course, he went to Recovery Girl to get his wounds fixed but it drained a lot of his energy.

»Start.«, Aizawa announced tiredly.

Not even a second later, Bakugou lunged forwards, while yelling his little catchphrase; »DIE!!«

Izuku barely managed to dodge before trying to get some distance between him and Kacchan. He needed at least five seconds to completely analyse the situation and to come up with a quick plan. Meanwhile, Bakugou prepared another attack; he extended his right arm, ready to blast off some explosions. This made Izuku remember something.

Right! Kacchan always used his right arm first!

A feral grin made its way to Izukus face. God, he was really losing his sanity. Although, let's be honest; when was he ever sane to begin with?

With a swift, confident motion, Izuku grabbed Bakugous right arm and abruptly pulled it to the left. This made Bakugou stumble a little, which resulted in him letting his guard down for a split second. The young Vigilante took this as a great opportunity and kicked the blonde forcefully in his stomach. Bakugou let out a grunt before blasting off explosions directly at the greenettes face.

Quick! What to do?!

A burning pain snapped Izuku out of his thoughts; a huge explosion had collided with his side. Ow.
With a shaky huff, Izuku stared directly into Bakugous crimson red eyes. Slowly, a big grin spread across Izukus face.
He slid to the left before hitting his childhood friends neck. This resulted in the blonde dropping unconscious.

How come I didn't think of this before? I've fought guys way more dangerous than him! God, I'm so stupid.

☕︎︎

The day continued and was pretty boring, yet kinda interesting to Izuku. Boring since he knew pretty much all the stuff they teached already. And interesting because of what happened in the last period; the principal himself had called Izuku into his office to talk.

So now Izuku was sitting across from Nezu, a cup of tea in his hands.

»I was thinking, have you ever thought about teaching?«, Nezu started the conversation, amusement filling his voice.

»No, why do you ask?«, Izuku politely responded, not really understanding where this was going.

»Well, I would like you to teach the students - especially the Hero Course - some more self defence. They rely on their quirks too much and I am afraid, most of them will be lost once they should find themselves in an situation they can't use their powers. What I'm saying is; make them fight quirkless.«, the mouse-bear mix explained.

»Ah, I understand. That doesn't sound bad, actually. I'll do it.«, Izuku quickly agreed, already thinking of good ways to teach.

»I just have one condition; make sure they go beyond their limits.«, the principal smiled.

Izuku gladly returned this sickening sweet smile. »Of course. I'll make sure they will drop dead at the end.«

His school day was great, overall. If only things could stay like that forever. But life isn't fair now, is it?

☕︎︎

White floors and walls, the scent of medicine and hand sanitizer. Alias a hospital. Izuku lost count on how many times he had been here, to visit his mother. He absolutely despised it here, and he didn't even want to imagine how mudh Inko must hate it here. She was stuck here, after all.

Gently, he knocked on her door but didn't get a respond. So, he just walked in. To his horror, his mother lied on the ground - unconsciously - a drink spilled all over the floor. Tears pricked at his eye as he rushed to get a nurse.

He was pushed out of the room, left alone with all his worries and thoughts. And for once in his life, he was truly terrified. What if his mother was dead? What if she was dying at this very moment? He couldn't lose her! She was all he had left, from his family. He didn't want to be alone. He was just a kid, after all. A teenager.

One more nurse rushed into the room, making Izuku worry even more. His thoughts were killing him. Suddenly, he felt really cold and nauseous. Shuddering, he hugged himself, rubbing his hands up and down his arms. His head felt dizzy and he wanted to cry so, so bad. But he didn't. Maybe he was just overreacting and it wasn't that bad. He had to be overreacting. His mother was fine, right? She had to be..

Then, a doctor came up to him. Eyes full of pity. »Izuku Midoriya?«

»Y-Yeah? That's m-me.«, Izuku managed to get out, still trembling and shaking a little.

»I have good and bad news. Which one would you like to hear first?«, the doctor asked, his blue eyes staring right into the boys soul.

»T-The good one?..«, Izuku bit his lower lip to down the panic dwelling up in him.

»Your mother is safe for now. She is stable right now. She's not awake right now, I'm sure she will be soon, though. However..«, Izuku did not like where this was going. »I am afraid to say, she is running out of time. We can't say how much time she has left. Her condition seems to be getting worse. I am sorry.«

Running out of time.

Her condition is getting worse.

They don't know how much time she has left.

These thoughts were running through Izukus mind as he sat at his mothers hospital bed, silently crying. His mother, his best friend. She was dying. The only person he had left would be leaving him. Yeah, he had Aizawa, Yamada, Kayama, Shinsou and Mina. But without his mother.. that was something else. She meant so much more to him.

»M-Mom..«, he croaked out. His voice was hoarse from all the crying.

[I'm sorry but I'm also not sorry? Please don't hate me :v]