Chp. 015

{Word count: 980}

[important a/n at the end of the chapter. it has something to do with my updating schedule.
also, follow my insta art account @tonia._art :))]

[THIRD PERSON]

There, in the corner stood the ash blonde boy, shouting insults and popping explosions from his hands. Around him a group of three people. One laid unconscious on the floor, a few feet away.

»Kacchan?«, Izuku breathed out again, in shock.

This didn't go unnoticed by both Eraser and Mic. The blonde eyed Izuku with a questioning look but stayed quiet, while Aizawa was trying to think of a reason, why his student had been caught up in this mess.

»Die!!«, Bakugou shouted angrily before shoving his fist into one of the boys face. A loud explosion emitted from his palm, blasting right into the thugs face.

Izuku mentally facepalmed, before starting to observe and analyse the group. Aizawa seemed to notice his concentrated stare and brought his husbands attention to it. Together they listened and stared at the quietly muttering Vigilante, trying to make out what he was saying.

The guy over there doesn't have any sleeves on his hoodie - they seem either cut off or ripped off. So I'm guessing his quirk has to do with his arms. Maybe extending? Or something to do with strength? Either way, I need to be careful.

The one in the middle.. has an owl head? Okay, so his quirk has something to do with owls. Night vision? Super-hearing? Probably both. I need to be quiet.

And the last one.. he looks rather scrawny. But I shouldn't underestimate him. He could have a mental quirk- okay, yeah. He has a mental quirk.

Izuku watched in awe, as the last guy closed his eyes and made Bakugou float.

With a motion of his head, Izuku motioned the Heroes to step in, before taking a few steps back.
Eraser and Mic jumped down from the building, they were on. At the same time, Izuku started running at high speed before jumping from the edge. With force, his feet collided with the back of one of the thugs - knocking him out cold immediately.
While the Heroes dealt with the two others, Izuku tried to calm down Bakugou. Which wasn't exactly easy.

»Oi, it's you! The guy from the USJ attack! What're you doing here?! I didn't need your fucking help!«, the ash blonde yelled, while Izuku had the urge to slam his head into the next wall.

»It's not bad, to get some help sometimes. You can't always do everything on your own, you know? There will be moments in life, where you need to rely on others too. Asking for help or getting help, doesn't mean you're weak.«, Izuku calmly stated. Although he got nothing more than a mere 'tsk' in return. But this is Bakugou, we're talking about, so what'd you expect?

It took a while, but in the end Izuku finally got Bakugou to quiet down a little and to relax a bit. The thugs were tied up and given to the police. And once Bakugou was home safely, the patrol continued.

𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎ 𒊹︎

»Hey, Problem Child, I've noticed you calling Bakugou 'Kacchan', earlier.«, Aizawa drily said, not even bothering to take his gaze away from the cat on his lap.

Izuku, who was snuggled up in a blanket on the couch sighed. »Yeah.. Kac- Bakugou and I are childhood friends. We grew up together, but drifted away from each other the moment i was declared quirkless. Kacchan is a nickname I came up with for him, just like he always called me Deku. It kinda stuck with us throughout the years and became sort of a habit.«

»I see.«, silence fell over them. Hizashi, who looked like he was about to pass out, excused himself and left the living room to go upstairs and sleep.

»I've wondered for a while now, why didn't you enrol into UA?«, Aizawa suddenly asked, leaving Izuku thinking.

»I.. I don't really know, actually. It was always my dream to become a Hero, but.. all my life i've been told I could never be one, so I guess I just kinda gave up on it with time but at the same time, I didn't? I guess, I just thought I wouldn't stand a chance.«,

»Say, kid. Do you still want to go to UA?«

»I guess.. why?«

»We could arrange that and give you a place there. You definitely have the strength and smarts for it.«

»...Really?«

»Yeah, really. I'm not lying to you, Problem Child. How about this; the sports festival is coming up very soon.
And if you agree, you can go with us and learn more about your possibly new classmates.«

»I-I don't know what to say..«, Izuku held back a sob. All his life he had wanted to go to UA but never thought he'd be good enough. Yet, here was; getting the offer to go by no one else than Eraserhead himself.

[ whoop-di-doo :D

now to the mentioned note;
and, my apologies in advance, but i will change the schedule for a while. my mental health is kinda going down again and i need to work on myself first, before i can do something else. otherwise the chapters will only look forced and won't be good. that's also the reason, this chapter isn't at the usual length of around 1000 words.
i will try to update at least every three or four days but right now, i won't make promises.

there is no way in hell, i will stop updating or that i will discontinue this book. i love it too much for that and all these funny and sweet comments i get always make me so happy. but right now, i kinda need to focus more on myself and what is going on.]