Chapter 30

"Bye mom! Bye dad! Be safe!!" I waved at my parents and watched their car disappear at the corner of the road.

Another two weeks alone at home... I wish I had a sibling to play or do something with...

*Bing bing*

Branny😜

- Tomorrow at 3. Be ready

Last date? -

- Yup

- Since this is the last one, can't you wear something like the other day?

Okay I'll try -

- Really?! 😄

Don't push it! -

- Oh right right

- Thanks😚

Do I even have another cute dress?

I went upstairs to go through my closet with the intention of finding a dress that Brandon wanted.

Why am I even doing this for him?! These outfits are meant for my future boyfriend not best friend!

After rummaging through my countless clothes in the closet, I found just the right attire for the date next day.

Brandon would love this!

Keeping it aside so it would be easier tomorrow for me to get ready I jumped on the bed as I had nothing to do for the rest of the day. Debating whether or not to sleep for a bit I stared at the ceiling and after a lot of time spent on absolutely nothing but tossing and turning in my bed making scenarios in my head that'll never happen in real life, I slept.

¤ ~ ☆ ☆ ☆ ~ ¤

I woke up lazily rubbing my eyes and yawning as I stretched my hands. Looking at my phone I got to know it was a little past nine in the morning and I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

*Ding dong*

Who could it be so early in the morning?

Quickly putting on something over my pajama because there was no time to change, I walked downstairs to open the door.

"Who is it?" I screamed out from the stairs.

"It's me Brandon."

I thought he's coming at three though...