Chapter 26

[A/N : Contains a bit of disturbing content ahead so I suggest you read at your own risk. Just in case there are sensitive readers.]

Ow!! That hurts!!!

My spine felt numb for a couple of minutes after the collision with the brick wall. I let out a whimper unwillingly, regretting it immediately after seeing the smirk of the blonde before me who was pleased with my distress.

Didn't know a plastic princess could shove me that hard.

Well now I know.

"I told you to stay away from Brandon. Can't you understand simple English?" Tina growled.

"Well technically, you weren't the one to say that and as I remember, I'm not obliged to obey your orders." I spat out to keep my cool, throwing a sneer that I almost forgot.

"I'm sure your attitude will be down to Earth a bit when you get to know how capable I am."

She smiled viciously while clapping her hands twice in an elegant manner and two guys who looked like they were in their mid thirties appeared from the far end of the dark alleyway that we were in. The sight scared me because there was no way I could beat them with my little strength but I didn't show it and tried to look like I wasn't terrified one bit. There was no one in this part of the school at this time so I knew I was on my own.

How did those guys get in even?!

"What are you gonna do, rape me with some unknown dudes?" I scoffed and rolled my eyes when I was literally shivering inside.

"Well I was originally planning to beat you to death without getting blood on my hands but now you've given me a better idea." She stepped back a little, making way for the guys to come near me and took out her phone, holding its camera in my way.

"YOU'RE CRAZY!!!" I shouted at her while backing away from the guys who were now a few steps away from me, smirking and sneering.

"Are you really gonna obey that plastic pile like dogs?!" My question was supposed to enlighten the unknown men with some humanity but instead it made them angry for calling them 'dogs'.

"Save your voice for some screaming for us. We like it when pretty girls beg for mercy." The guy on the right said making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

"Make it quick and rough guys. I'm losing time here." Tina tapped her feet on the floor with impatience.

How is this girl even human?!

At this point, my legs were trembling so much it was getting difficult to walk even and my vision became blurry with all the tears pooling in my eyes. I jerked my head around looking for some weapon I could use for self-defence but there was nothing. The alley was simply empty. My back hit the wall and I knew I was trapped. My only hope was someone showing up to save me upon hearing my screams.

"Don't worry beauty, we'll make it really quick you won't even get to blink." The man on the left spoke up and my tears started to stream down my cheeks as I muttered 'please don't' continuously like a mantra.

There's no way I'm going down without a fight. If I'm gonna die here, might as well save some dignity trying to escape.

"YOU PSYCHOPATHS!!!" I shouted and sprung forward, pushing the guys out of my way with all my might to run away from them. But they were too strong for me and held me back effortlessly.

"The more rebellious you are, the more pain you feel." One guy said while trying to pin me on the wall.

"NO!! LET ME GO!!!!"

I shouted back, trying to throw punches and kicks aimlessly in the men's way and I could feel some were effective but not to the point they let me go. Instead it made them harden their grip around my wrists and push me back really hard that it hurt more than Tina's push did. I was pinned to the wall in no time.

The guy on the right held my top with his hand and smirked at me before tearing it, exposing some of my skin. The cold breeze made me shiver than I already was but I was more concerned about the two pairs of shameless eyes that were glued to my exposed skin as their hands roamed all over it.

There was nothing I could do anymore than crying my heart out and wriggling hopelessly to free myself.

"Sam are you going first or do you want me to go?" The man on the left asked from the other in an impatient tone.

"You go first. You're not rough as me." The other man whom was named Sam, remarked.

The left guy hovered over me with his sweaty figure and held both of my wrists with one hand. He breathed a 'I'm not sure about you but I'm gonna love it' before tilting my head with his fingers and burying his head in the crook of my neck, starting to leave wet and sloppy kisses all over it. His free hand roamed over my exposed body and groping my flesh shamelessly before stroking my waist slowly.

I started screaming my lungs out, knowing that no one will be able to hear it and come to my rescue. The guy removed his head from my neck to look at me and his face which was occupied with an expression of anger. His hand grabbed my neck and the grip tightened a bit, suffocating me as I couldn't breath properly.

"We do like to hear you screaming but not that loudly. One more scream and you're gonna regret it. Are we clear?"

He let go of my neck and his finger traced across my face, finally stopping on my bottom lip. I felt so disgusting to have his touch on me so I bit his finger really hard and he yanked his hand back in pain, letting my wrists go. With that chance I tried to run away but that man caught me again and pushed me to the wall.

"You dare to bite me?!" He growled and before I knew it, a sharp stinging pain took over my left cheek and I was on the ground.

He slapped me.

I could taste some blood in my mouth and the pain was not lessening. The slap was so hard that I couldn't even get up from the floor and my strength was drained. My vision blurred again, this time not because of tears but because I was losing consciousness.

Before everything went black, I could see another tall and a masculine figure coming near the men.

I don't know what happened next.

[A/N]
This chapter was originally meant to be the 30th one but I put it here in the last minute. Sorry for this chapter, I had a writer's block for a few days.

Who do you think is the other tall figure?