Arc 1-11 : Face-Slapping the Film Emperor and Empress (Entertainment Circle)

Zhou Xu made a phone call to his family at home, then followed Han Zikui to his house.

As soon as the door was closed, Han Zikui pressed Zhou Xu on the door and trapped him between his arms and the door. Han Zikui, with evil intentions, pushed his groin forward and said, “Zhou Xu, I want to do you until you die.”

Met with Han Zikui’s very hard “words”, Zhou Xu raised his chin and narrowed his eyes. He deliberately lengthened his tone and said, “I’m waiting.”

A burning fire rose from the lower abdomen and rushed straight to the head. Han Zikui’s entire body was feverish and kissed Zhou Xu on the back of his head.

Han Zikui had been waiting too long. At this moment, he did not want to endure any longer.

After a thorough, hearty sexual affair, Zhou Xu fell asleep. Han Zikui carefully cleaned up his body and then fell asleep beside him.

After the Jinmei Award Ceremony, the number of Zhou Xu’s fans increased dramatically. Within a few days it had reached 38 million, exceeding Zhang Hanshu. There was more and more discussion about Zhou Xu on the Internet. Zhou Xu was indifferent, hardly paying attention to any of it. Anyway, he was now supported by Han Zikui. If anything happened, Han Zikui could solve it for him easily, meaning that there was no more trouble. As a result, Zhou Xu had spent a few months living like a pig. He ate and slept, and slept and ate.

On the third day after he had done it with Han Zikui, Zhou Xu brought Han Zikui back to his home. Although Zhou Guo and Zhou Qiang felt a little awkward, they still gave their blessings. After all, they had already prepared themselves, and Han Zikui was very good in all aspects. They were relieved and felt comfortable enough to give Zhou Xu to Han Zikui.

Of course, Han Zikui also brought Zhou Xu to Han Kun. Han Kun looked at Zhou Xu for a long time and finally, he felt that his son had abducted the new film emperor. Han Zikui laughed and said nothing, and Zhou Xu did not say anything as well, so Han Kun suddenly felt very sorry for Zhou Xu. He immediately waved his hand and sent Zhou Xu a boat.

Zhou Xu did not refuse, bowed, said thank you, and accepted.

At this point of time, it was already summer. Zhou Xu was lazily playing games. Han Zikui held his shoulder behind his back, kissed him on the side of his face and said, “Three months. Come and act when you’ve had enough.”

Zhou Xu was currently fighting a person, his movements not stopping at all, but his head turned to Han Zikui and asked, “What film?”

“A film about cracking down on drug trafficking. You’ll be an informant, how about it?”

Zhou Xu thought for a moment and felt that it was a breakthrough. He nodded and said, “Yes, as long as you direct it.”

At this time, Zhou Xu turned back to look at the screen, and his opponent on the screen was killed by his attack.

Han Zikui was speechless. Zhou Xu could blindly play games, and his lover was still able to rise to the sky.          

A few days later, Zhou Xu went out after being “shut in” for so long, and after reading the script, Zhou Xu asked, “Who is the female lead?”

“Sun Yue.”

Zhou Xu frowned, but the did not object. Just like Han Zikui, they both knew Sun Yue’s acting skills were really good, enough that she could be re-elected as film empressfor two years. As for the others, Zhou Xu and Han Zikui did not want to take care of them. Of course, if someone was not honest, they would never be soft-handed.

At the same time, Zhang Hanshu took on two youth movies. When Zhou Xu heard the news, his lips hooked up. Zhang Hanshu’s path to “death” was self-inflicted. It would be difficult for him to change and recover later on. In the entertainment circle, it was necessary for new faces to be willing to work hard. If they couldn’t adapt to the changing entertainment industry, it would be difficult for them to survive.