Arc 1-12 : Face-Slapping the Film Emperor and Empress (Entertainment Circle)

Looking at the cameraman, Zhou Xu felt very satisfied. All the shots he wanted should have all been captured by the camera.

At the same time, Zhou Xu and Han Zikui discussed and revised a scene. Zhou Xu never felt that he was a gentleman. Whenever men or women acted unfavorably towards him, he did not hesitate to retaliate. To show pity towards someone else merely because they were of the fairer sex was never something Zhou Xu would do.

Han Zikui then consulted with the scriptwriter, who readily agreed. After all, this modification was more in line with the personality of the former informant.

Everyone knew except Sun Yue, because no one notified her at all.

This was a scene where the conflict was more obvious. Zhou Xu played an informant who had a handler. Sun Yue’s role was the informant’s girlfriend, who coincidentally walked in on the informant doing his job. So the girlfriend asked why the informant was there and what he was doing. In order to protect his girlfriend, the informant could only say with a cold face that he did not know her, and finally the girlfriend left angrily.

This scene was actually very important in the whole film. At this time, Zhou Xu sat in a chair beside his handler with an annoyed face. There were two or three young ladies who joined them.

The door to the private room opened. Sun Yue came in and had just put down her drink when she saw her boyfriend. Her face was shocked and she looked incredibly distressed.

“You, why are you here?”

Zhou Xu had to admit that Sun Yue’s acting skills were genuine. She assumed the role very quickly, and she could stimulate other people’s emotions.             

“How do you know each other? Are you sweethearts?” The women became interested.

“Know my ass. She was always chasing me before. She’s not my type at all. I had to drive her away. I hate this kind of woman. Look here, why don’t you get out of here?”

“I chased after you?”

“Yes, what’s wrong? Am I wrong, ugly?”

“You…” Sun Yue finished this sentence and ran out angrily. Suddenly Zhou Xu said, “Wait a minute.”

Sun Yue was stunned. There was no such sentence in the script, but the director didn’t stop them, so she could only follow Zhou Xu’s lead.

Standing still, Sun Yue looked at Zhou Xu coldly and asked, “What’s the matter?” 

Zhou Xu got up and went to Sun Yue and said with some concern, “You have something on your face.”

Sun Yue touched her face subconsciously, and Zhou Xu said, “I’ll help you get it.”

As soon as Sun Yue raised her head, there was a “crack” sound, and Sun Yue was stunned. Zhou Xu laughed, “You fell for it, hahaha, I just hate you for being stupid and ugly, haha…”

Zhou Xu’s laughter didn’t stop for a while. His handler laughed and said, “Dragon, I can’t believe you actually slapped her. If you don’t like it, you don’t have to do anything, but you still hit her.”

“Boss, you’re wrong. I’m only beating this disgusting woman. Hey, get out of here, don’t let Lao Tzu see you again.”

Sun Yue covered her face and ran out. Her eyes were full of tears, not because she was pretending, but because she had been hit by Zhou Xu.

“Cut! Very good, Zhou Xu, come and redo two close-ups.”

Sun Yue was so angry that she went up to Han Zikui and shouted, “When did he ever hit me in the script?!”