2. An Aid For Jeonghan

Joshua were still sleeping soundly at the couch the next day. He had drinks again while eating with Jeonghan last night, the cola they bought were left untouched.

"Shua yah."

No response.

Jeonghan glanced over the house clock and decided to just left the house without telling Joshua.

He took over his bag and his project in his hands. Kick over Joshua's foot lightly, still no response.

As he was abt to go out, he receives a notification.

"SHIT!!!!" Jeonghan shrieks

He ran downstairs, waiting for a cab to pass but there were none. It was presentation day, he thank himself for working it overnight and even woke up early or else he'll ended up repeating the whole semester.

His palm were sweaty, his heart felt like it was about to stop, he panics, he needs to reach his uni as soon as possible.

God somehow were helping Jeonghan that day

"Hannie hyung?"

"Oh, jihoon ah. U are here for Hoshi?"

"No, hoshi isn't here is it?"

"Ah i forgot abt that."

"Are u ok hyung? U look..... worried."

"I-im fine." Jeonghan stutters.

"Well, im going. Bye."

"Jihoon ah." Jeonghan called.

"Oh?"

"Did u drive?"

Jihoon nods and shows his car key. "U wanna come with me? Im going to the uni."

"CAN I?" Jeonghan sounds so desperate.

"Sure."

This is the first time he ever talk to Jihoon alone. Jihoon weren't that type of talkative person as well, Hoshi did his talk mostly for him. Not that he never talks but he is just not that kind of person.