- Seungcheol.

"Another day, another day without Hannie." Seungcheol mumbles as he woke up.

He woke up glancing over the house ceiling, not wanting to get up. He slept at the couch, probably because he was to drunk last night.

Bottles of alcohol can be seen on the table opposite the sofa, letfover chips. His head were throbbing so bad but it werent hurt as his feelings.

He made way to the kitchen, taking painkillers to kill the pain in his head. "Would be better if someone invented painkillers for feelings." He mumbled by himself.

He walk to his balcony, looking over the view. He remembers how Jeonghan had always enjoyed it, how it says it calms him. "Fuck, i was suppose to forget u, but almost everything remind me of u."

He was surprised when Hoshi came with Mingyu. The two were surprised looking at him as well.

"U up?" Mingyu said, holding two plastics of groceries.

"What's with that?" Seungcheol ask.

"Groceries, u have none." Mingyu said, going to the kitchen.

"I have none?"

"Coups hyung, u havent go out, Dino is busy with school...." Hoshi stated.

"Oh-"

"U feel good today hyung? Its weird to see u woke up this early." Hoshi stated.

"Kinda, uji?"

"He'll come later."

"Hao?"

Mingyu went out from the kitchen and reply, "Hao will also come later. Fried rice?"

"GOOD." Hoshi stated.

Seungcheol nods. "What time is this?"

"9am."

"Ah i missed Dino, he probably didnt had breakfast."

"He is good, Minghao took care of his needs."

"Woah. I really made it a big deal."

"Its okay hyung, everyone needed time to move on."

Seungcheol slowly regain his consciousness. He felt he had become a burden to everyone around him. He hates how he is suppose to take care of Dino but didnt and Dino was the one who took care of him. Looking at how his friends were managing his life, he felt worthless.

"Coups hyung, u good?" Jihoon ask after they finished their lunch.

The two were at the balcony, getting some air.

"U know, just the same."

"I kinda remember a thing u told me."

"What was it?"

"Some club? Didnt it help u heal?"

"Ah, One."

"One?"

"Yeah, i talk to just one person there, named One."

"How about u try talking with One again?"

"I have no intention of forgetting Hannie."

"Just talk to One, with One u can let out all ur thoughts, if u happened to feel uncomfortable talking to us."

"I am ok."

"No hyung, u are the same. It feels like the situation repeats again."

"Uji, im sorry but i'll try to be better."