5. Seungcheol is Enamoured.

Seungcheol woke up the next morning feeling so energized. Power of having a crush they said. He makes Dino breakfast and woke Dino up as he proceeds to get ready for his classes.

Dino were having the breakfast Seungcheol made, "Hyung. Are u seriously in love?"

"What's wrong?"

"This pancake taste salty."

"W-what?" Seungcheol stutters.

He went straight to wake Dino up and didnt even bother to check the taste of the pancake which happen to taste salty because he happen to put salts not sugar.

"Woah. Im sorry."

Dino give Seungcheol a death stare, "really hyung......."

"I'll fix that."

"Im already late. I'll eat at school."

"Okay okay, im sorry." Seungcheol handed Dino big amount of cash as an apology.

"Woah. This is too much."

"Remember the tips?"

"I still have money mom and dad sent. But, i'll take half as an apology." Dino said waving goodbye.

"That kid." Seungcheol mumbles.

Seungcheol went to the uni earlier than he was suppose to be

Seungcheol went to the uni earlier than he was suppose to be. He dont understand himself either of why he is acting like that.

Early? So not him.

Neatly dressed? Not him as well.

"Yo hyung." Mingyu greeted.

Minghao were there as well, greeting Seungcheol with his brows.

"Coups hyung are really in love." Minghao stated.

Mingyu were looking at him up and down analyzing if it was really him.

"Woah, really...." Mingyu said.

"Was the person someone in our departments?" Minghao asked.

"If its someone on our department i would already knew, but it wasnt."