4. Stunned.

"Hyung? U'll be home soon right?" Dino called him.

"Yeah, this would be the last one. Are u with Mingyu?"

"Yes, this hyung has been feeding me non stop, i cant stand it anymore."

"I'll be there soon okay."

"Take care hyung."

That was it. The night where Seungcheol couldnt help but to fall in love. It amazed him, how just a minute ago he felt tired but somehow seeing this particular person lift all of his tiredness.

He almost cursed when receive his last order, "4 box of chicken and 4 bottles of cola?"

"Great, if i had to climb up stairs, i'll ask for tips, this is crazy." He mumbles.

Seungcheol felt grateful it was an elevator he was facing, not stairs. "Looks like no tips."

He stunned the moment the doors were open, he never seen someone so beautiful, with a flawless looking skin, perfect body proportioned. He felt like he was hypnotized.

Tho he get back to his feet and stop being delusional because the other were looking confused as heck.

He were invited to enter the house to put the foods, where he wouldnt mind too. He kept calling the other with the name he saw on the app, which wasnt the name of the person.

He enters the house looking at such a beautiful interior design, beautiful as the owner as well.

What he had in his mind were granted, tips. The tips were even as much as his wages. He was surprised with the amount but got more suprised when he sees something.

Pictures of Hoshi with Jeonghan & with Joshua.

Kwon Soonyoung - Yoon Jeonghan

Hong Jisoo- Kwon Soonyoung

Funny how they had pictures and even names on the frames

Funny how they had pictures and even names on the frames. But it somehow gives Seungcheol another reason to smile.

"Thank you, Mr. Yoon Jeonghan." Seungcheol said delightfully and went out as he finishes off his work.

"Hyung if u dont stop smiling, i'll run back to mingyu hyung." Dino said.

"Okay okay okay, im sorry?" Seungcheol blush.

That was indeed a great night he had eventhough he had been working since morning.