14. First thing first.

Tho Jeonghan had coffee last night, he still sleep soundly. He only woke up to the fact he forgot to pull the curtains over his window. The rays of sun shine so bright that morning.

He straight away look for his phone the moment he was awake. Jeonghan never really cared about his phone, usually. But this is unusual.

He hugged his pillow and lay sideways staring at his phone. Literally just a blank stare as if he was waiting for something, but there wasnt anything.

Jeonghan sighed and put his phone on his bedside table and face towards other direction of his phone. He closes his eyes hoping he would get a notification ring.

"Ding." His phone rings.

He hurriedly face back where he put his phone and unlock it, only to be upset over a sale reminder from a shopping app he installed in his phone.

Feeling irritated of waiting he decided to make a move.

After sending the text, he mentally brushed his hair back and forth, Jeonghan feels like his feelings are betraying him

After sending the text, he mentally brushed his hair back and forth, Jeonghan feels like his feelings are betraying him. Just few days before he doesnt even bother to talk to Seungcheol and now his heart is itching because he hasnt got any text from Seungcheol?

"Did he put something in my drink?" Jeonghan mutters.

He continue staring the message on his phone, patiently (nope, not even patient) for Seungcheol to reply.

Jeonghan burried his face on his pillows to muffer his screams afraid to make either Shua or Hoshi worried over him screaming in the morning.

He was brushing his teeth when he finally get a reply from Seungcheol. Jeonghan were jumping excitedly the moment Seungcheol name pop up on his notification bar. He replied as soon after he reads the text.

Hoshi were having a breakfast when Jeonghan made his way to the kitchen. Not seeing any sight of Joshua, he assumed Joshua have left for his classes.

"Shua hyung cook this, i ate it first since i need to go to class before 11." Hoshi remarks.

Jeonghan nods, "u wanted coffee?"

"Great." Hoshi replied.

Jeonghan were humming towards his favourite song while making coffee for him and Hoshi.

Hoshi were too busy watching a Youtube video on his phone, didnt paid attention towards Yoon Jeonghan who are actually madly in love.

Until.

"Hannie hyung." Hoshi spits his coffee.

"What's wrong?" Jeonghan ask.

"Drink."

Jeonghan sips the coffee he made, smiled.

"Sweet." He said.

"Too sweet. U wanna make me diagnose with diabetes?" Hoshi whines.