9. Begin again.

Jeonghan giggle over the replies he receives from Seungcheol. It has been a long time since the feelings lingers in him. Jun were already staring at him, confused.

Jun cant help but to stare a Jeonghan, he knew something was up with his friends. Being smiling all the time. It somehow feels like a ghost invading Jeonghan's body.

When they had 5 minutes break, Jeonghan usually would just sleep and ignore the rest of his world but today it was different. He were talking non stop about things he usually doesnt talk about.

Jun quickly put his hand on Jeonghan's forehead, "Hyung, do u perhaps have a fever?"

"Fever?" Jeonghan confused.

"Or did u happen to take the wrong vitamins today? Or taken a wrong meds?"

"I dont understand."

"U act differently, today."

Jeonghan smiles, capturing what Jun means. "Maybe, im not normal today."

Both of them then proceeds focusing on the class since the 5 minutes break is over.

It wasnt just Seungcheol who went hyper in class. Jeonghan answers every question the lecturer gave, every single of them without fail. Attracts few of his classmates noticing him as well, he has been going low on socializing for quite sometime and it kinda boost his confidence back.

"Are u new?" A few of girls reach out to Jeonghan later after the class.

Who wouldnt want to talk to him? Good looking? Check. Perfect body proportions? Check. Rich? Check. He's the type of gug everyone would wanted to be with.

"No." Jeonghan replied short and leave.

"Sorry girls, he had some attitude." Jun apologizes and run after Jeonghan who'd just leave.

"That was... different but similar at the same time...." Jun stated as he put his hands towards Jeonghan's shoulder.

The two walk together and went seated nearby their department bench.

"What was it?" Jeonghan ask.

"U were quite different but somehow the way u treated people are still similar."

"Told u no new friends."

"What about that cups cops guy?"

"Well, he's different and we got mutuals."

"Are u perhaps in love with someone u never met?" Jun ask.

"Do i even know?" Jeonghan replied.

Jeonghan were texting with Seungcheol while waiting for his next class