15. It felt like home, the place you can cry.

Jeonghan were already waiting at the lobby when Seungcheol arrives. Seungcheol glad that he listens to Minghao not Seungkwan, or else he ended up looking someone who is going to propose for marriage, not someone who is going for a lunch. Jeonghan were wearing just a plain white shirt paired with a long ripped jeans, holding a flannel over his wrist. 

The moment Jeonghan eyes met him, Seungcheol cant help to smile. Jeonghan replied him back with a smile as well. Seungcheol felt the world would be just better with Jeonghan smile. Nothing could beat that. 

"U walk? we walking?" Jeonghan wonders, as he only sees the sight of Seungcheol. 

"No no no. I park it outside, I thought i'll need to wait for u at the lobby." Seungcheol replied. 

"I am here, let's go."

Seungcheol lead the way for Jeonghan to where he park his car. A gentleman he is, he opened the door for Jeonghan which got Jeonghan surprised. 

"Eh?"

"What's wrong?" Seungcheol waited for Jeonghan to go inside and later proceeds to the driver seat. 

Jeonghan only replied when Seungcheol enters, "I thought u needed to make ends meet by working part time but looking at ur car, i guess u are not?"

Seungcheol laughs, "So, working is only valid to people who needs to make money? "

"I love making money, maybe not used to, but it somehow keeps me busy." He added. 

"I would just sleep, to be busy." Jeonghan replied. 

Seungcheol thought their journey to the restaurant would be awkward since this is their first time, together. But, he was wrong. He assumes Jeonghan would be the silent type of guy since he doesnt really like texting but the conversation he had with Jeonghan in the car prove him wrong. 

Jeonghan ask lots of question about him and his life, and he loves it. He felt that Jeonghan has interest in knowing him. He did the same too, and surprisingly Jeonghan were also being open to him. 

"So u lived with Dino?" 

"Ah, yes. He just started to live with me, few years ago." 

"U lived alone before?" 

"No, with something." 

"Something?" 

"Ghost."

"FOR REAL?"

"No, im just kidding." Seungcheol laughs. 

Jeonghan let out a giggle when both of them reach the restaurant. He cant believe its the same place where he often eats with his friends. He thought its funny when they only bump into each other when Seungcheol were delivering food to his place. 

"I often went here." Jeonghan said. 

"REALLY? but I never saw u? even a glimpse?" Seungcheol eyes getting wider. 

Both ordered the same type of food, "Dont tell me its--" 

"No, i usually had other stuff but it just felt like it." Seungcheol stated. 

They had a very smooth and non awkward conversation again, Jeonghan feels Seungcheol is someone who has known since forever, so does Seungcheol. 

"Feels like forever wasnt it?" Seungcheol remarks. 

"What?"

"Me and You." 

Jeonghan smile, "It does."