☀️~Save Me~☀️

(Mackenzie's POV)

Darry left and I went to my room. Maybe 5 minutes later I heard Lucas's car pull up. Shoot. Maybe he'll forget about me.

I heard the door open and I stayed as quiet as possible. I could tell he was drunk once he started talking.

"Mack you home?" He slurred his words. I called Darry right away.

"Darry!" I whisper yelled.
"What's wrong Mack?" I started to cry a little.
"Come here Mackenzie!" I started to shake. I tried talking but couldn't. Darry realized and yelled into the phone.
"I'm coming now! Stay safe kid." He handed the phone to Soda who tried to calm me down.

I slowly heard Lucas come up the stairs. He came into my room. "There you are!" He reaches for the phone, I held it tight. I whispered.
"S-Soda..." he yelled into the phone at my brother.

My brother pulled the phone out of my hands and hung it up. I swallowed hard and started to cry. Lucas looked me up and down.
"Mom told me she won't be home tonight..." I started shaking more.
"W-Why?" I sniffled.
"Work." He reached over and touched my face and I froze. "We have the house to ourselves tonight.." I shook my head no. He got up and shut the door locking it. I slid back to the wall towards my window, at least I'd be out of here.

He came and sat next to me. I tried moving away but I was already against the wall. "Lucas.." I whispered.
"Make this easy Mack." I shook my head again.
"Why don't you go get Cherry, she likes you." I whispered again.
"She's not as pretty." I started to cry louder.
"But she's not your sister." Lucas just shook his head at me.

I was shocked at what I heard next. "Neither are you." My jaw dropped.
"W-What?" He took my hand and rubbed it in a creepy way.
"I'm not your brother. They took me in because my parents died. You were too young to realize. We're not actually siblings." I shook my head.
"But you're still like my brother." He pulled me onto his lap. I froze and sobbed. He played with my hair for a little.

I heard Darry running down the street yelling my name. I had to distract Lucas longer. "Why didn't you guys tell me?" He put his finger over my mouth.
"Shhh. Let's not talk about that." He lifted me off the floor placing me on my bed. I started to cry.

I tried to run but he grabbed both my hands in one of his and pinned them over my head. He then got on top of me and kissed my neck roughly. I screamed for anyone at all.

"DARRY! DALLAS! SODA!" Lucas put his free hand over my mouth.
"Shut it Mack. Just enjoy." I screamed harder.

Darry ran through my door. "MACK WHERE ARE YOU?" I screamed loud because Lucas's hand started moving around me. He pulled off my shirt and started kissing around.

"DARRY IM IN HERE PLEASE HELP!" I heard him run up and try the door. "DARRY!" I started crying harder. I felt Lucas making hickeys from my neck to my stomach.

There was pounding on the door. Darry and Dallas were screaming for me. I closed my eyes and heard the door break open and felt Lucas ripped off of me. I tried to look but my eyes were so filled with tears I couldn't.

I scooted back on my bed and cried into my hands. Darry was beating Lucas while Dal held him down. I felt arms wrap around me and I flinched.

"It's okay baby it's just me." I cried into Darry. He looked at me and pulled off his shirt putting it on me. I held onto him tightly. He picked me up and carried me to the truck. Dallas drove and Dar held me tight. "Baby he won't ever hurt you again." He kissed my head and I held onto him.