☀️~Pop the Question~☀️

(Mackenzie's POV)

He pulled apart. "Baby I'm not going to leave you. I am a little mad that you came..." I looked back down.
"But I'm so grateful you did."

(Darrel's POV)

She looked up at me confused. Sure I was annoyed that she did that, but she saved my life. I cupped her face with my hands. "Baby you saved me. I would've been gone if you weren't here. Thank you." She jumped into a hug and I held her close.

"I just didn't want to see you get hurt Sunshine. You saw what that guy tried and it's all my fault." She looked confused. "That guy is one of my old friends, he hates me because his ex girlfriend had a crush on me while they were together." She nodded.

"I was so scared when he pulled out that gun." She said.
"I know baby, and thank you for not listening to me." She giggled and I chuckled. I pulled her up from the ground.

The gang crowded around saying how cool she was. She loved it I could tell. We grabbed the med-kit and headed back to the house.

We walked through the door and everyone sat down waiting for Mack to help them out. She started with Pony because he was the worst. I lifted him and brought him to his and Sodas room.

When we came back I grabbed a cloth and started fixing myself up. She came over and grabbed it.
"Uh uh that's my job handsome." She left me a little kiss on the cheek. All the boys were getting anxious and she fixed them up coming to me last.

"So I'm your guy and I get to go last?" She giggled and nodded.
"That just means I get the most time with you." I smiled. She understood my jokes and I love everything about her.

I've had my moms old engagement ring on me for about 3 weeks now. But I've been sure since I met her. She patched up my hand and the cut on my lip.

The gang was all watching because I talked to them about it this morning. She turned and put away everything. She gave me a sweet kiss then put away the kit. I got ready.

(Mackenzie's POV)

I put the kit back in the bathroom and came back out. Soda called me. "Hey Mack!" I turned.
"Yeah buddy?" He looked me dead in the eyes.
"Say no and you're dead." I was confused but he turned me around to see Darrel on one knee.

I gasped. He took my hand. "Sunshine, you saved me. Not just literally." We both giggled and I started crying. "Without you I don't know where I'd be. And I love you with everything I am." He started crying too. "Mack I can't stand not having you only to me. Sunshine...will you marry me?"

I took a second and jumped into his arms. "YES!" The whole gang cheered as he placed a gorgeous ring on my finger. He pulled me into a passionate and slow kiss. He placed his hands on my waist and one behind my head. I placed both of mine on his chest.

Next thing I knew our song started playing and the gang ran out of the house to leave us alone. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to dance. We both started singing. "I love you sunshine." He whispered to me. "I love you more." I whispered back.

End of Book One.