11| Motel Misery

1 in 6 women have never had an orgasm.

Evelyn's p.o.v

I was woken once again in the back of Luca's truck with a jolt, my arms and legs aching due to sleeping in such an uncomfortable position across the back seats. I went to rub my tired eyes only to be reminded that they were still tied behind my back. Damn.

"Wakey-wakey." Luca was looking back at me from the front seat, sharp eyes narrowed in my direction. The windows revealed that it was still the dead of night and I must have slept for no longer than an hour or two maximum. "We can stay here overnight before hitting the road again, the coast looks clear."

"Where are we?" I unsuccessfully tried to sit up from my uncompromising position but ended flat on my ass again. It was beyond embarrassing. I stared up at him with a mirror of his own expression: narrowed eyes and a flat grimace. "You're going to have to get these off unless you want to cause a scene."

"We're on the Belgian border." He leaned backwards through the gap between the front two seats as he spoke, his eyes scanning the ties around my wrists and ankles before shaking his head. "That'll never do." Before I could ask what he was talking about, he had exited the truck and was rounding the vehicle with vexation. The door opposite the one I was currently leaning against swung open, and Luca watched me with scrutiny, his eyes scanning my scantily-clad body before he bent down at my ankles.

"These ties are-" I stopped speaking when Luca swiped a sharp blade over the binding ties. The material around my ankles dropped away effortlessly but my legs remained frozen in place despite the freedom I now had.

"Strong?" He grinned and I resisted the urge to kick him right in his smug face. I had the potential to hurt him right now, my legs completely free to kick him straight in the face or groin but I didn't, and Luca saw my decision not to. I was going to let him break the ties around my wrists without struggle. It was like some kind of fucked up trust exercise.

He was looking down at me with undiluted curiosity and I suddenly became very aware of our current position, especially when he leaned right over my body, his hands reaching beneath my back. He flipped my body over in one simple move so that I was lying on my stomach beneath his body, his legs straddling my waist at either side. I could hardly breathe when the blade sliced across the bindings on my wrists and just like before the ties slipped away with a single swipe.

"Can I trust you?" It wasn't so much of a question as it was a demand. I wasn't expecting the raspy, breathless version of Luca but that's exactly what greeted me.

"In the position we're in right now," I rasped from beneath him, "I'd be afraid to say no." My hands fought the urge to fall slack against my sides after hours of being tied uncomfortably behind my back. I felt the rumble of his laughter before he pushed away and I quickly clambered out of the truck door after him.

The sudden rush of blood went to my head and I staggered forward. Bending over to rub my knees, sore after being cramped up in such an uncomfortable position all night, when Luca suddenly appeared at my side to help me up. The unnatural speed in which he rounded the truck caused me to do a double take.

 The unnatural speed in which he rounded the truck caused me to do a double take