011

[From Author Point Of View]

"Jena?"Jaehyun who is walking around the floor that is his office floor trying to find Jena.

"Ehh-Where is she?"

"Is she die yet?" Jaehyun said to him self as he is trying to look around for Jena.

"Bruh!Don't tell me that I need to make it!" Jaehyun said to him self also point to him self. He hates kitchen.

"Ramen?Ramen would be great!"Jaehyun said and grab a ramen and make it.

"OMG!It's hot!" He grabs the hot water without wear any protection to his hand and it's burn his hand. Pouring the hot water to the ramen the water spill on his hand.

"F**K!" Jaehyun shout but no one hear it since Jena isn't here.

"Jena!I'll kill you!"Jaehyun said and hold his ramen to his office while his hand is burning. He need to put some medicine on it.

Entering his office*

"Hey!Idiot!"Jaehyun is looking for Jaeii but seem like she isn't here anymore. He holds his cup of ramen and walk to his desk seeing a note on it.

You,Big ghost head!
I need to go to my work! Sorry for not telling you I have a meetup with my friends about something important. Come home early! Bye!
                                                           From:Jaeiiiii

Jaehyun throw the ramen he made away make his office full of the water and ramen. Everything on his desk drop to the floor just a minute.

"Hyung,Burglar?" Mark come in without knocking the door because of worried about his Hyung. Seeing all the mess Mark know exactly. "Jena!Come to the office now!" Mark phone Jena. "Hyung!Where are you going?" Mark follow Jaehyun when he sees Jaehyun walk away.

"To 127!"Jaehyun short cut answers.Mark follows him to where the handsome detective 127 are staying at.

[127's Company]

•Jaehyun other office•

"Where is Doyoung?"As soon as Jaehyun enter he is looking for Doyoung. "Hyung,Where is Doyoung?"
Jaehyun ask Johnny who is working on his work.

"Did you forget?That we haven't find him yet!"Johnny said and Jaehyun eyes become bigger.

"We must find him!"Haechan coming from no where shouting like an idiot. "There is another accident nearly the same as the first accident!We need to find Doyoung Hyung as fast as it's possible!"Haechan said

"Haechan!Jungwoo!Mark!Go and clear the accident."Jaehyun said and the three rush to the accident place. "We will go together to get my hyung back!Let's go!"Jaehyun said and all the Older boy follow him.