030

|Flash Back to Jaehyun and Jaeii's married night|

[From author point of view]

Jaeii is sitting on the bed while Jaehyun hasn't come up to the room yet. Jaeii looks scared because she thought what will going to happen tonight. While she is thinking...Jaehyun has come. He locks the door and it's make Jaeii shocks. She looks at him and he smiles. He sits on another side of the bed and say nothing. The atmosphere is quiet...

"thanks you for not creating a problem in the wedding."jaehyun said with a little chuckle. jaeii eyes almost pop out hearing jaehyun saying her is a trouble maker. "imm not a trouble maker and why would i do that?"jaeii said and look at jaehyun with a dead glare.jaehyun just chuckles and stay silent.jaeii is trying to take of her necklace but she is struggle so jaehyun goes to her and help her out.

"why is my heart is beating?"jaeii mumbles to her self as jaehyun is taking her necklace. he almost zip her dress but she stops him. "i will do it."jaeii said and jaehyun chuckles at her action. "i will be back."
jaehyun said while taking off his jacket and smirk and her before walking out. "omg-what should i do?"
jaeii said while trying looking for a way to escape.
she gets up and she steps on her own dress make her fall down. jaehyun enters the room back seeing jaeii falls down. "oi-what are you trying to do?"jaehyun said and close the door and walk to jaeii while jaeii try to crawl like a baby.

"you know right?we can't get out of the room...until..."jaehyun said and jaeii speechless.he carries her to the bed but she kicks him out and roll her side to other side.jaehyun go to her side again.
he stares at her for about 10s after he decides to lend closer to her. "ayeeee..."

"yes,thank you for coming."ms.jung and ms.kim are busy saying bye to the guest.some guest went back to their house and some are still enjoying them self.
*sound of something drop*
"wahhh-what is it?"anni exclaims after hearing the sound from her sister bedroom. "ayeee-you should know what going on at their first night."doyoung said to everyone and the parents giggle. Doyoung start hugging anni but not until... "aheemmmm!"
mr.kim clear his voice make doyoung takes his hand of anni waist. doyoung pouts at him and goes to him sitting on the floor giving him a massage.anni giggles at Doyoung's action.

"guess we gonna be a grandma soon."ms.jung said to ms.kim and they laugh together. after a few more hours the guest and jung's family and kim's family's are gone home leaving the kids stay over here.
"eunnie,just stay over with me."anni said to yerim who suppose to go home. "where can i sleep?also the boys are stay over too."yerim laugh at anni cutest.
"i can kick doyoung out and you can sleep with me."
anni said and yerim decides to stay over.anni grab yerim wrist and pull her to her room. "aww-anni,so i have to sleep with the boys?"doyoung shouts after seeing anni went to the room with yerim. anni just nodded her head and give him an okay sign.
"welp-she forgot my good night kiss."doyoung mumbles alone "hyung,what are you doing?go and take a bath!"mark shout from the kitchen because he is taking some milk. "okay!"doyoung shouts and go to his room to take a pajamas first.

"anni!can you take me my pajamas?"doyoung knocks the door and after a few minute anni come out with his pajamas.he almost grab her wrist but she is too fast and close the door. he pouts becuase how can he get a good night kiss? "hyung!hurry!i need to take a bath after you!"haechan who is playing game with jungwoo shouts from downstairs.
doyoung let out a big sigh and go to shower.

[Middle of the Night]

Taeyong is sitting alone in the backyard. Meanwhile Yerim also can't fall asleep so she comes and take a walk out side and she spots Taeyong at the backyard.
she almost went back but taeyong run to grab her wrist. "helen!"taeyong said and yerim doesn't say anything. "sit down first."taeyong said and let go of her and yerim decides to sit beside him. "are you doing good now a day?"taeyong decides to ask her a question. "normal."yerim answers with a short cut.
"sorry..."taeyong said and yerim looks at him.
"no need to sorry,past is past.present is present...you can't make me change the past that i've hurt already."yerim said and walk away. "helen!"Taeyong calls her but she ignores him and walk inside the house.she wants to the kitchen and slide down in front of the fridge and start crying quietly...

meanwhile anni is trying to sneak to find yerim but she doesn't want to wake up the boys who are sleeping in the living room.suddenly she kicks someone leg make him woke up. Luckily it's doyoung.doyoung is sleeping on the floor with the oldest.doyoung pulls her down and make her shut her mouth. "Shhhh,or they will wake up."doyoung said and look around to see if someone wake up.
"lemme go,i just trying to find yerim eunnie."anni said but doyoung doesn't let her go. "sleep here tonight."doyoung said and hug her even more tighter. "ayeee no!"anni said and try to pull doyoung away. "then give me a kiss."doyoung said and anni is afraid of someone spot them so she kiss him but doyoung doesn't stop he continued the kiss about 15s more until he lets her go. "good night."he gives her a last peck on her cheek before letting her go. "ayeee-i will kick you tomorrow."anni said and run back to her room. doyoung must has a good night tonight.