045

[From author point of view]

It's been four years since Jaehyun left Jaeii and live alone at his own apartment. He realize that it's his own fault that his child dead. He always blaming him self again and again. Jaehyun never meet Jaeii since the day he sign the flat from. Jaeii refuse to meet him since then.

"Jaehyun!Finally I found your number."

"Taeyong hyung?"

"Do you want to meet your kids?"

"Wait-"

"You have a daughter and a son."

"Didn't they already-"

"Nope-Jaehyun Imm helping you as my brother! Meet me today . I will text you the location and I will bring your kids there."

"Okay hyung."

~Jaeii's house

"Hyunii!Hyunjae!Come and eat your breakfast." Jaeii is calling her kids who are playing out side to eat their snacks. Wait- her kids? Did she married to someone else?

"Grand ma!" Hyunii runs to her grannie and hug her. Jaeii's mon left the little Hyunii up and kiss her cheek. Hyunjae sits on the table and start eating his foods.

"Jung Hyunii!Jung Hyunjae!" It's Taeyong voice. Hyunjae run to Taeyong immediately and hug him.

So the story is the day that Jaehyun sign the flat from that he will lose his child to save Jaeii. That day the doctor got to save both of the mother and the child. Then Jaehyun knew it's his fault so he tells Taeyong that he will be leaving Jaeii. Jaeii knew it and tel the doctor to lie that she lose her child. That the reason why Jaehyun leave for real. He thought that his child are gone and Jaeii will never forgive her for what he has done. Jaeii raise his child alone with her family help. Jaeii moves away from her house that Jaehyun and Her used to live. Even their father is not here the twin know who is their father well. Their name got from their parents name. Since Jaehyun left no one contact with him. He changes his phone number and everything.

"Jaeii,Hyunii and Hyunjae need to see their father. I mean all kids need their dad." Taeyong is sitting on the sofa that have Hyunjae on his lap.

"He left me remember it?" Jaeii said and everyone agree with that. Doyoung is also here with Anni.

"But your kids want to see their dad!" Doyoung said and look at Hyunii that he is holding.

"Hyunii,What is your daddy name?" Doyoung is trying to ask Hyunii about her dad.

"Jung Jaehyun!"Hyunii answer is so perfect. The twin are 4years old now and they haven't meet their father once yet.

"Hyunjae,How much do you want to see your father?"Taeyong try to ask Hyunjae who is swallowing his foods cutely.

"Many Many!" Hyunjae said and make a cute face. They both so cute. Hyunjae is older then Hyunii for 5minutes but they both are so cute.

"See?They want to meet their father.Jaehyun is still some where around here." Taeyong said and look at Jaeii. She still hadn't forgive him yet.

"I will let you think!Can I bring Hyunjae to the mall? I will buy some stuff for him." Taeyong said and carry Hyunjae up.

"Sure!" Jaeii said and smile.

"How about me mommy?" Hyunii asks looking at her brother and her mom.

"Play with uncle." Doyoung said and start playing with Hyunii. Hyunii enjoys her time with her uncle while Hyunjae is still on Taeyong arm.

"Have you ever curious about your dad face,Hyunjae?" While walking Taeyong is having a conversation with Hyunjae.

"I have seen his face from uncle Doyoung." Hyunjae said and hug Taeyong's neck. This Doyoung,if jaeii know that he shows Jaehyun's face to her kid,Doyoung won't alive.

"Actually I take you out to meet your dad!" Taeyong said and look at Hyunjae. Taeyong has been contacting back with Jaehyun. Jaehyun finally know that his kids is still with their mom.

"Really?but uncle if mommy know you will be in danger." Hyunjae said and look at Taeyong.

"But you want to see your dad right?" Taeyong asks pinching Hyunjae nose.

"Yes-I want to hug and kiss him." Hyunjae said and do a body language.

As soon as they arrive at the mall. Taeyong and Hyunjae is waiting for Jaehyun in front of the hot pod's shop inside the mall. Hyunjae is just playing around. Taeyong is looking at his watch thinking when will Jaehyun arrives.

"Jung Hyunjae." Suddenly a simile voice calling Hyunjae name. Hyunjae and Taeyong are trying to look around at the same time. Hyunjae turns around seeing Jaehyun is standing and look at him with his teary eyes.

"Uncle!" Hyunjae is trying to call Taeyong who is looking in to different reaction. Jaehyun opens his arm and Hyunjae runs to him and hug him. Jaehyun left up his son and hug him tight.

"Why are you so much like your daddy?" Jaehyun said and look at his son. They have the same eyes with the same nose shape and a cute dimple.

"Because I am your son." Hyunjae said and give his dad a kiss on his cheek.

"Mommy said,Man doesn't cry." Hyunjae said and wipe his dad's tear.

"I can't believe I can meet you,Hyunjae." Jaehyun said and hug his son even more tight.

"Daddy!" Suddenly a cute tiny voice of little girl appear. Jaehyun release the hug and look in front of him seeing Hyunii is standing and opening her arm.Jaehyun carry her up and give her a hug and a kiss too. She has an exact same eye brows like her dad and same lip with a dimple.

Doyoung who is enjoying the dad daughter and son hug suddenly go and hug Taeyong. Taeyong kicks him away and stare at him.

"Jung Hyunii?" Jaehyun said and caressing his daughter hair. Hyunii nods her head and give her dad a kiss. Doyoung is the one and only who shows Hyunii and Hyunjae their dad picture that why the kids know Jaehyun exactly without asking Taeyong wether is that their dad.

"Let's go." Jaehyun puts Hyunjae down and still carrying Hyunii with him. Hyunjae hold his dad hand and trying to pull Taeyong and Doyoung with him.

"Let's go and eat something before returning you back to your mommy." Jaehyun said and smile enjoying his time with Hyunii and Hyunjae.