020

[From author point of view]

Annie got pull by Doyoung in to a coffee shop. She looks at Haechan and give him a sign asking
'What wrong with Doyoung?' but Haechan shook his head. "One green tea and One chocolate please." Doyoung said while holding Annie hand doesn't let her move. "Hor Cold or frappe?" The barista ask and Doyoung thinks a bit. "Hot please." The barista nodded her head and place the order.

Haechan and Mark start ordering and Doyoung spots Jaehyun is with Taeyong. "Hyung!" Doyoung call Taeyong and wave hi to Jaehyun. "Wola,Coincidence huh?" Jaehyun said and drink his own drink. "What are you doing here?" Taeyong ask,Haechan and Mark join them. "He pulls us here!" Mark point to Doyoung and Jaehyun chuckle.
"Ahhh,You are Jae-Ah?" Jaehyun spots Annie who is staying quiet. "Y-Yes." Annie said and bow to Jaehyun. "Ahh,It's okay!" Jaehyun said and giggle.

Jaehyun gives a sign to Haechan to take Annie from the table and they will discuss about their problem.
Haechan nodded his head and whispered to Annie.
"Ahh,Okay!" Annie said and stand up but her wrists is still in Doyoung grab. "Where are you going?"
Word by Word,Doyoung looks serious. "Imm just sitting over there not to bother you guys!" Annie said and point to the closet seat near them. Taeyong looks at Doyoung and they make eyes contact. Doyoung release his grab and Haechan go and pick up their drink before going to the seat with Mark and Annie.

"So,How can we meet her?" Taeyong start while placing his hand on the table looking for the answer.
"I don't know." Jaehyun said and think hard how can Taeyong meet Yerim. "Isn't Yerim is Jaeii bestfriend?" Doyoung said while drinking his green tea. "Yeah!" Jaehyun answer and look at Doyoung.
"Call Jaeii when she is with Yerim!" Doyoung said and suddenly his eyes grow bigger.

"I have an idea!" Doyoung said and Jaehyun and Taeyong both look at Doyoung wanting the idea.

[Taeyong's car]

"You want to meet your sister that much?" Jaehyun is sitting at the back seat with Annie. "She haven't contact me!" Annie said and pout at Jaehyun. "Ahh I see! You look like my sister..." Jaehyun say the last sentence with a low voice. "Yes?" Annie doesn't hear it clearly. "Nothing,Can I fall you by your nickname?" Jaehyun ask. Jae-Ah nickname is
'Annie'. Only the closet people allow to call her that.
"Sure!" Annie said and smile losing her eyes. They both add each other on KakaoTalk. They wave bye to Taeyong before leaving. Jaehyun wants Annie to help her so he decides to tell her about Doyoung plan. Annie agree to help him with it when he promise that he will take her to a beautiful face with her sister and others.Before entering the house Jaehyun and Annie said fighting to each other and Jaehyun ruffles her hair.

"Unni!" As soon as she enters the house she shouts to find Jaeii. "Where is she?" Jaehyun ask Auntie
"She refuses to eat her breakfast also lunch!" Auntie reply and one of the maid come from upstairs with a full plate of rice that Jaeii doesn't even take a bite.
"What wrong with her?" Jaehyun ask "She said that at her hospital have something come up which make her doesn't have time to eat. She has been working on her laptop since master left!" Auntie explain
"Annie,stay here first. I'll be back!" Jaehyun said to auntie and she nodded her head and walk to the sofa to play some game while waiting for Jaehyun.

"Give me the tray,I'll do it!"

-Thanks for 1k read!!