017

[From author point of view]

{hospital that Doyoung stay at}

"Hyung, are you better now?" Jaehyun enter the room with a bunch of foods... Chicken, Burger pizza,salad,sushi and some drinks. The oldest doesn't seem interested too much only the youngest rush to Jaehyun and take all the foods from his hand and start digging in.
Yuta walks over and take a burger and feeds him self. Taeil come with two slices of pizza for Johnny too. Taeyong just drink some water.

"Yes,Much better!" Doyoung said but his eyes is on the foods. "Can I have some if those?" Doyoung said pointing to the foods that the maknae are digging in.
"Not now,but soon!" Taeyong who is sitting on the couch drinking water said to Doyoung.

"Haha,Good for you hyung!"Jaehyun giggle a bit and said sitting in the bed next to Doyoung. "By the way, Jay...How about your fiancée?" Doyoung pops out a question for Jaehyun to answer. "I don't know...I tell her to go home and I wasn't there!" Jaehyun said with a frown face.

"I know that you are busy...but you should have sometimes with her! You said you want to make her happy like before right?" Yuta said while taking a big bite from his burger. "I know hyung, I know I was wrong that time, but I don't want to make her hurt again and again!" Jaehyun said and trying to explain to his hyung to help him.

"So then...make her think that she is the most happiest girl in the world!" Johnny said and Jaehyun looks at him but turning out sighing instead. "I haven't admit that I know her yet!If I do... she might be in a danger!" Jaehyun said and his hyung got what he mean.

"Take care of her sometimes and spend sometimes with her!" Doyoung suggest and Jaehyun nodded his head. Doyoung still can't get his eyes of the foods.
"By the way hyung, the suspicious guy that shot Jaeii, her friend!" Jaehyun said and look at Haechan who is eating. He told Haechan to find Yerim information since he is the top 2 good at hacking since Doyoung hasn't doing well yet.

"Ahhh-Imm done hyung!" Haechan said and hand Jaehyun paper full of information. "Kim Yerim,26 years old...a police women." Jaehyun read all the information one by one. "Also a detective?" Yuta who is reading behind Jaehyun back raise his voice.

"It's would be glad if we can work with her!" Johnny said with a serious face. "Yeah, I think so!" Taeil reply with a nodded. "Some of the accidents that the most mysterious she is the one who find out everything!" Jaehyun answer while checking on her information. "She has other name." Jaehyun stop on the last page and everyone look at him even the one who not that curious,Taeyong.

"Helen!" Jaehyun said and everyone is shocked. "Have we heard that name before?"Mark who is eating a chicken ask his hyung. Everyone turn their eyes on Taeyong. Taeyong just stay still and look at the boys. Jaehyun looks at Doyoung and Doyoung continues looking at Yuta then all of them start looking at Taeyong.

"Taeyong's first love,Helen!"