033

[From author point of view]

"Shut up all of you!"Taeyong suddenly shout out loud. They are going to honeymoon trip with the two new born couples. Taeyong is ride with Jaehyun Jaeii Haechan Mark Johnny and Jungwoo. The van is full of a loud noise because of Haechan is dancing and singing at the same time. The van is shaking as well. "shut up...yes..."Haechan slowly sit down next to Mark and shut his mouth. "HYUNG!LOOK!" Haechan suddenly shout again which make Taeyong glare at him. Haechan hides his face with his hands and turn away avoiding Taeyong. The others just laugh because of Haechan cuteness.

[Arrive at Busan Haeundae beach]

As soon as they arrive. They all check in. Everyone go to their own room to prepare for a swimming.
The one who is the most excited is one and only Haechan. He shares his room with Mark And Jungwoo. Johnny Yuta and Taeil. Taeyong got a lone room and of course Doyoung and Anni because of the hotel are full. Jaehyun and Jaeii need to go to the VIP house. The VIP house is build up not too far from the hotel. It's next to a big gram around the mountain.Remember the gift that Jaeii open? They used that gift but for the last two ticket they switch to the VIP one so Jaehyun and Jaeii stay together in a small house.

"Ji,Why are you wearing that?" Jaehyun asks Jaeii because she is wearing a white beach dress instead of a bikini. "I don't play in the water..."Jaeii answer while packing her bag pack. "Ahhh... you can't swim." Jaehyun tease Jaeii. She looks at him and glare at him. She suddenly get up and start chasing Jaehyun. The both running on the beach until they found the boys and Anni. "So happy huh?" Johnny tease Jaehyun and Jaeii. "Come on hyung!Let's go!"
Haechan shout and the boys run in to the beach and start playing in the water. Only Jaehyun Taeyong Anni Doyoung and Jaeii are left. Taeyong looks like sleeping because he covers his face with his hat.
Doyoung decides to join the boy while Anni goes with him but not playing in the water she just sit and play with sands.

"Go and play with them." Jaehyun said to Jaeii but she shakes her head. "Why?It's fun look at them.Shouting and splashing water to each other."
Jaehyun said and point at them yes they are having fun but since Jaeii doesn't know how to swim she doesn't join even though she wants to play so bad.
"It's too many boys..."Jaeii shyly said and her face turn to tomato. Jaehyun chuckles and stand up.
"I will take you to that side then." Jaehyun said and point his finger to his left side. "Come!" Jaehyun said and look at Jaeii. Jaeii doesn't want to at first but end up follow Jaehyun. She starts running in front of him and walk face him so she is waking backward.
Jaehyun just smiles seeing her smile like this. She starts running so Jaehyun runs after her.

"Wow-Look at them.Happy huh?"Yuta said and point to Jaehyun and Jaeii. "Of course!" Doyoung flick Yuta forehead. "Why do you have to flick me?Imm older then you!" Yuta said and stand up. Doyoung slowly step back. "Yes,Hyung!" Doyoung said and everyone laugh. "Anni,Don't stay there.What if someone kidnapped you? Come here!"
Doyoung spots his wife is sitting alone worrying if she gets kidnapped. "Doyoung,I want that." Anni point her finger to an Ice cream. "Hyung,Buy for me too." Haechan said "Me too." Mark continues "buy for all of us." Taeil said and yes,He has too. Doyoung nodded and walk to Anni. "Let's go." Doyoung holds her hand and goes to the ice cream shop near by.