032

[From author point of view]

"where is my wife?"after done walking the boys are back.jaehyun didn't see jaeii joining the youngest boy. "Ohh,she got a call from your mom to go to your office to look after for it for you and you need to go to your mom's house!" Anni said and stand up. "ahhh but what going on at the company?" Jaehyun walls in side and grab a glass of water and drink.
"Something come right up." Anni said and Jaehyun nodded. "Taeyong hyung,Go to check at the company. Mark and Doyoung hyung come with me!" The boys nodded after Jaehyun demands them. 
"Oppa can I go too?" Anni runs to Jaehyun and begging him to go with him. "Okay!" Jaehyun said and Anni rush time her room and prepare her self.

[Jaehyun's Company]

Jena is preparing for her boss wife to arrive. Meanwhile Hana is talking to the worker there.
"Just shout and drag her out! She will cut your salary. She is a b*tch. If you want her to work her for Jaehyun oppa you will be get lower salary." Hana is talking to some worker to make them hate jaeii. The worker actually believe Hana. Jena is working hard.
Meanwhile Hana just walk around like nothing happen.

"Ms.Jung!" Some worker bow to Jaeii who just have arrive. Jina appears and bow to her. "Everything is ready?" Jaeii said and look at the information that Jena hands to her. "Yes!" Jena said and Jaeii nodded. "Let's start the meeting now." Jaeii said and walk to the meeting room but the worker that Hana has told them to drag her out appear. "GET OUT! GET OUT!" They start shouting and make Jaeii a little bit shocked. "WE DON'T WANT YOU!"Hana who is sitting stare at her and start smiling because her plan is actually work. Hana is one of the there manager there so she stands up and walk to jaeii. "Are you the manager?" Jaeii asks her eventhough Jaeii doesn't seem to remember who Hana is.
"Yes I am!" Hana bows to Jaeii. "Look at your worker! You are the manager how can you let them shout and hold that board and drag me out?" Jaeii cant hold her anger. The worker hold a board writing "Get Out". "They must have a reason." Hana tries to clam Jaeii down but in side her she is happy more then everything. "And you worker! Don't you have manner? Look at the way you talk! Look like a dog!
You talk to your boss like this too hah? Imm your boss's wife! Pay some respect to me!" Jaeii start shouting at them.

"Clam down Madam!" Jena try to clam her down but jaeii refuse. "No need to clam down talking to all this people!" Jaeii said saying and walk closer to the worker. "They must have a reason,try to ask them first." Hana said and start smirking again. "What do you want? Just tell Ms.Jung." Jena said and walk behind Jaeii. "Okay!We don't want this girl to be our boss!" All the worker said at the same time. "It's your problem not mine! Are you the CEO of this company? Why are you ordering around like you are the CEO? Now I know why the company is facing the problem because having workers like you all!" Jaeii start shouting again. Taeyong has arrived. Jina go and greet him and tell him what going on. Taeyong doesn't stop her. "Just let her be.What she is saying is right!" Taeyong and Jena is standing behind and look at Jaeii talking. "Awww,Boss when did you arrive?" Jena spot her boss standing at the corner.
"Jaehyun!Don't you go to your parents's house?" Taeyong walk to Jaehyun also Jena did. "Just a small problems with them. You are so slow hyung! I arrived here before you." Jaehyun said. All this time he so watching Jaeii. He starts smiling whenever he saw jaeii act like this.

"Do you work everyday? Or just asking for this or that? I don't want workers like this to work for me." Jaeii said and cross her arm looking at the worker one by one. "Jena!Fired all of them." Jaeii said and Jena comes to her and nodded. Then jaeii walk to Jaehyun's office but suddenly spot Jaehyun. "Jay!"
She said and Jaehyun smiles after walk to her.
"Wait boss,Do we need to fired them?" Jena spots Jaehyun. " no need, I will talk to her." Jaehyun said and Jena nodded. "When are you here?" Jaeii asks him and look at him. "Since when you are talking to them." Jaehyun said and smile. "You are so cute when you angry." Jaehyun said and ruffle her hair slowly. She takes her hand and push Jaehyun hand away from her head. Their matching bracelet caught Hana eyes. Also the boys and Jena. Jena start smiling seeing her boss is happy now but Hana is furious and stomp away from the company.

"I have a meeting with them." Jaeii said and walk to the meeting room with Jaehyun follows her. "I have my wife here so I don't need to work that hard." Jaehyun tease Jaeii. " I do this because your mom told me too." Jaeii said and start the meeting with others workers. Jaehyun sits beside her but don't say anything just look at her presentation.

"Is this my sister?" Anni who is still with the boys said after seeing her sister is too strict. "Haha,Well I never she like that too." Jena said and excuse them to go to the meeting room. " I should be in the meeting right?Jena!" Doyoung who is sitting like nothing happen said after realize that he has to join the meeting. "Yes,Hurry!" Jena who is walking shout and Doyoung kiss her wife before running to the meeting room. "Anni,Let's go get something to eat?" Mark said and Anni nodded. "Hyung,Do you want to go?" Mark and Taeyong and Taeyong think for a second but Anni already pull him with them.