016

[From author point of view]

"Jaeii!"Jaehyun who just got off from his car seeing a black man holding a gun toward Jaeii. He shout and run to Jaeii. A gun hit Jaeii arm but luckily it doesn't go deeper. "Jaeii!" Seeing like this Jaehyun run to her and carry her.

"Imm okay,put me down!"Jaeii said and Jaehyun look at her wound. "Are you sure?" Jaehyun asks her
worriedly looking her with a worry eyes. "Put me down Imm okay!" Jaeii said and Jaehyun finally put her down. "Jaeii,I'll go now! I need to find him!" Yerim said to Jaeii and now to them. Jaehyun bow back to Yerim and Yerim leave.

"I'll take you to the hospital!" Jaehyun said and pull Jaeii with him even she refuses him. Jaeii doesn't like hospital. When she was young she once sick until having a surgery. She has some bad memory there,but she willing to go because she has Jaehyun if she has to go alone she won't go.

{Hospital}

"Doctor please clean her wound!"Jaehyun help Jaeii to sit and tell the doctor. "Where are you going?" Jaeii holds his shirt and making 🥺 face because doesn't want him to leave. "I'll wait for you outside!"
Jaehyun said and hold her hand a bit before leave but Jaeii follows him from behind.

"Why are you follow me?" Jaehyun ask and Jaeii doesn't say anything. "I..I hate hospital!" Jaeii said and her eyes begin to become teary. "Ahh...Ahh I won't go!" Jaehyun said and pull her back to the chair and sit beside her. She takes his hand and hold it because when the doctor put medicine on it.

Jaeii is crying but in a low sound. Her face is close her Jaehyun chest. Jaehyun sees Jaeii is crying because of hurt he pulls her close to his chest and take his hand and ruffle her hair slowly. "You aren't a kid,don't cry!" Jaehyun said and lift her face to faces his face. Jaeii bends her face to his chest doesn't dare to look at his face. Suddenly Jaeii embarrass for laying on his chest. She wipes her tear and sit straight bearing with her pain. Jaehyun giggles at her action.

"I'll take you somewhere after this!"Jaehyun said and leave Jaeii alone. "Done,Ms.Jung!" The doctor said and Jaeii look at the doctor weirdly. "I..I'm not Ms.Jung..." Jaeii said while laugh a bit. "Ahh..but Mr.Jung said you are his wife!" The doctor said
"He is joking.." Jaeii said and giggle while her self want to choke in the air. Jaehyun tells him that she is his wife. *Not yet even official*

After done Jaeii walks around the hospital to find Jaehyun but he isn't here. Suddenly her phone ring

J: Take a taxi and come home!

Ji: You big ghost head! Why do you left me here?

J: Just take the taxi and come home!

Ji: you said you don't like repeating your word!

J: okay,then.

J: Bye!

Ji: Ehhh-Ehhh-Jung bastard!

After done talking with Jaehyun. Jaeii takes a taxi and come back home but when she arrives home...
Jaehyun isn't at home.

"Wae? He left again? Why didn't he tell me?" Jaeii is looking for him everywhere but he isn't in the house.
"Why am I always alone? Is he that busy?" Jaeii mumble and sit on the sofa hugging her leg.
"I hope you have some times for me..." Jaeii said and still hugging her leg.