031

[From author point of view]

*Jaehyun and Jaeii's Room*

"Ayeeee-Get out."After Jaehyun lends closer to Jaeii,She push him out waving her hand to make him go away. Jaehyun just grab her hands and look at her. "I beg you,Don't do anything to me.Please Na Jay Na." Jaeii said with a small breath. Jaehyun just chuckle at her and look at her straight without taking his eyes off. "If you say it nice I won't do it but if you use mean word to me I can't control it." Jaehyun said and walk away. He goes to the bathroom and bring a bracket of water with a towel. He carries jaeii to sit at the very end of the bed.

"What are you doing?"Jaeii has no ideas what going on. "Massage your foot." Jaehyun said and start wiping her foot for her. She wears high heals and walk around so it's must be hurt. (A/N:such a caring husband uwu) "why are you still being good to me even when I use mean word?" Jaeii looks at him and ask. Jaehyun laugh a bit before replying "I don't mind you because I know you would be like this. I can endure it." Jaehyun said and continue massage her foot. "I will still continue being nice so then I can..." after finish the sentence he looks at her from her leg till her eyes which mean... "Aish-Do you want to live or die?" Jaeii throw a pillow in to his face and Jaehyun just laughing. That night Jaeii sleeps on the bed and Jaehyun just sit on the very end of the bed and lay his bed on the bed and sleep.

~[Back To reality]~

Jaehyun and Jaeii are in their room opening their wedding gifts from their friends and from their parents. Jaeii is the one who got interested the most.
Jaehyun just sit beside her and watch her smile. He always smile whenever she smile. "Yah,Don't just smile like that help me open!" Jaeii said and Jaehyun giggles before joining her. "Look it's from your mom." Jaeii said and show him a couple bracelets that come with the box. It's an couple bracelets and there is a letter there saying Always be happy together:).  After seeing the letter she starts smiling and take the bracelets and wear it. "Awww what are you staring at? Wear it." Jaeii said and hand Jaehyun his bracelet. Jaehyun wears it and look at it and smile. They continue opening the package until Jaeii found a best gift for her.

"Jay,Look!" Jaeii hands Jaehyun a ticket to the honey moon trip. "Who is it?" Jaehyun comes closer to Jaeii and want to know who send the gift. There are a lot of tickets. "11 tickets? We have 11 people so yes!" Jaeii exclaims loudly and run downstair want to show her sister and the boys. "Ji!" Jaehyun calls her but she already leave the room. Jaehyun takes the box and look for a name but the box has no name on it. Jaehyun decides to left it aside and tidy the mess that Jaeii makes. Until he spots something that jaeii hide under the bed. It's a bunch of sexy clothes that is from her sister. Jaehyun giggles because she hides it from him.

After finish tidying up,Jaehyun puts his hand in his pocket and walk downstairs to see Jaeii. "Jay,Where are you going?" Jaeii who is sitting with the boy ask Jaehyun. "Go and get some fresh air." Jaehyun reply and suddenly Taeyong and Doyoung stands up and decides to join Jaehyun for a walk. "Ahhh-Be quick! We need to pack and we will go tomorrow." Jaeii said and Jaehyun nodded.

-Thanks for 3k read!!