014

[Jaeii's Pov]

I wake up since 5:00am since I couldn't sleep. My god...He sleeps like a baby. He kick of the blanket.
I pull the blanket to cover him and stare at him for a second after heading downstairs.

"Oh my goddess!" As soon as I open the door someone appear in front of me and stare at me and smile. "Hi!" He said and smile at me. Seeing his face I want to kick his ass.

"Where were you?" I ask while walking away from him but he follows me behind. "Imm quit busy!" He said and follow me downstair. "And what going on with him?" He ask and I look at him. He didn't be with me when I face problem.

"I engaged with him!"I said and his eyes become bigger. "ENGAGE?" He shout and I kick his ass.
"He is your ex,you idiot!" He said and stare at my room. "I know,Lucifer! But how can I refuse my parents?" Wonder who is Lucifer? He is a ghost that follow me around;; it's might sound weird but he always the one who comfort me when Jaehyun broke up with me. I have an assibility to see ghost. I didn't tell when beginning but somehow I see ghost for some reason but if Lucifer here I can't control. He will control me instead. He is my guardian.
(a/n:Lucifer will pop out again when it's a right time so don't think that I forgot to include him haha because the next on going part will be include just a little a bit.)

"Ahhh-Imm dead!" He said and pretend to fall down on the floor. "That why I can't find you in your own mansion!" He continues and I raise my eyebrows.
"How did you know Imm here?"

"Did you forget? Your ring that you wear! Your pinky finger!" He said and right I wear a ring on my pinky finger. This ring will let him be able to find me everywhere Imm at.

"Hey,Do you know why that Jaehyun's mom call me to meet her today?" I said and take my coffee that I make and sit on the sofa. He follows me and sit on the table instead.

"Probably about going on vacation!" He said and look up. He giggles and I looks at him. "Why are you laughing?" I ask and throw him the pillow.

"I don't know!"He said and still giggling. "I will follow you there,but now bye!" Lucifer said and get off from the table. "Yah,Where are you going?" I ask him but he already disappear. "I haven't finish talking that you GHOST!" I shout but he doesn't hear because he is no where to be seen.

"Who are you talking to?" Jaehyun voice make me spill the coffee on my hand. "Oh my god!" I said and look up to see him in front of my room. "Wh..What do you mean? There no one here!" I said and avoid his eye contact. "Psycho!"

"Yah!Who did you just call psycho YOU BIG GHOST HEAD!" I drop my coffee down and shout at him.
"You?" He said and giggle going back to him room.

"Ayeeee!YOY BIG GHOST! You are more then my GHSOT!" I shout at him "LUCIFER COME BACK!"
I shout...If I shout his name loudly he will be back.
"What?" Lucifer ask me "who is Lucifer?" Jaehyun come out from his room and ask me.

"A..Hah? No one!" I shutter...omy I forgot that...
"You really a psycho!" He said and go back to his room leaving me with Lucifer. "You see..." I didn't finish my sentence but when I turn back Lucifer is gone! "YOU STUPID GHOST!"