038

[From author point of view]

"I need my time alone,you can go out."As soon as Jaeii enter their small house,Jaehyun said this word make Jaeii shock. Did he really mean it? "N-No I just wanna make sure you are okay..."Jaeii said and go to the place where the medicine box is and take it.

Jaehyun is sitting in the corners hugging his leg. Jaeii sit in front of him and take raise up his face but then Jaehyun cover his face again. "Hey,I need to bandage your face I don't wanna see your face tho." Opps Jaeii word look like... "Leave if you don't wanna see my face or I can leave." Jaehyun said and stand up going to leave but Jaeii grab his hand.

"Ani-I don't mean that I just want you to raise your face so I can bandage it." Jaeii said and pull him back down. She sit in front of the wall while Jaehyun is in front of her. Jaehyun doesn't even look at Jaeii face.
Babe peach is still upset...

"Are you worry about me?" During the time they are both so quiet so Jaeii decides to say something to break the silent mood. "N-No I worry about Pig that lose Imm worried that people might catch it and make foods." Jaehyun said and Jaeii press his wound hard.

"Sht-Hey!Do it gently it's hurt!" Jaehyun shout and stare at Jaeii. Jaeii nodded and do it gently but suddenly Jaehyun realize that Jaeii is crying. "Why are you crying?" Jaehyun said letting Jaeii face up to see it. Her eyes become red already. "Why are you crying?" Jaehyun asks again but she shakes his head.

"I thought you worry about me but you end up shouting at me." Jaeii said and Jaehyun sigh. He pulls Jaeii hands and make her sit on the bed and he sits on the floor staring at her. "Imm almost become crazy because I can't find you,Kim Jaeii." Jaehyun said and Jaeii looks at him while wiping her tear. "I know that I use to break your heart once but it's not like what you thinking,I have a reason." Jaehyun said and Jaeii looks at him blankly.

"You are my first love and You went missing like this in the name of my wife. How can Imm not worrying unless I hate you but I don't." Jaehyun said with his sweet voice. "I become crazy just hearing that you went missing." Jaehyun said and wipe her tear. By holding both of her hand he says "I don't wanna see you get hurt,there are a lot of bad people here so please don't go anywhere alone at least tell me where are you going...What if you went missing again and I can't find you like-like....forever....what should I do?" Jaehyun said and caress her hands slowly.

"I love you,kim Jaeii and forever I will love you and only you I know you still hate me but...it's okay at least you don't refuse to marry me. I feel like it's the most happiest things that I have done with you." Jaehyun said and Jaeii cries even more. He chuckle and wipe her tear. "Don't ever get hurt in the future okay?I love you." Jaehyun said and pad her hair and Jaeii just nodded.

"I will go and get your some foods since you haven't eaten yet." After Jaehyun done saying Jaeii wipes her tear and stand up. "Where do you think you are going?" Jaehyun quickly hop on the bed and pull her on his lap. "Omaii-How can you change so fast?" Jaeii said and looking at him. "Because I am Jung Jaehyun." Jaehyun said and smirk. "You must be hungry I just wanna get you some foods." Jaeii said and try to get rid from his grip but he won't let her go that easily.

"I have my food here no need to get anything else."Jaehyun said and stare at Jaeii. Damn- "No way!No Jung Jaehyun stop-I will kill..." She hasn't finish talking yet but he already kiss her. By pulling her closer and hug her waist tight. Jaeii refuse to kiss him back at first but she end up falling with his lip.

"Wow you don't refuse it Ji." Jaehyun broke the kiss and stare at Jaeii. She kiss him back during the kiss. "Let's just do it." Jaehyun said and put her on the bed and he cover the blanket around them. "Ayeee-Jug Jaehyun!!!!"Ohhh Ohhh- Have a fun together!!!