015

[Jaeii's Pov]

I talk with Ms.Jung about Jaehyun stuff. She tells me to look after him well. Mom,I look after him yesterday until I don't get another sleep. Also she tells me to help with Jaehyun work.

He always kick me out and don't want me in to his business. How can I do it mom? Your son is so....

"By the way,Jaeii!" Ms.Jung cut me off before I ready to leave. I sit back and listen to her.

"If Jaehyun has an anger sometimes and you don't know how to handle it...Leave him a lone and ignore him until he comes back and talk to you!" Ms.Jung said and I don't say anything beside listen to her.

"Jaehyun gets angry easily so I hope this will work!"
Ms.Jung said and I nodded. I bid goodbye to her before walking out of the coffee shop.

Ehhh-I should have done this... You are such an idiot Jung Jaehyun. As Imm walking one guy come and stand in front of me.

"Excuse-You,Can you move?" I said politely to the guy. "Idiot,It's me,Lucifer!" After hearing 'Lucifer' name I raise my head up.

"Yah,Who body is this?"

I shout at him,he always take people body and come to me surprise me. "It's okay,I know him!" Lucifer said and I pull his hand to go to the park nearby.

"Oh my god!You enter people body without permission again!" I said and sit on the bench.
"How can I ask their permission then?" Lucifer said.
He is a ghost and nobody can see him. I forgot that.

"Oh I see,Why are you here then?" I ask him because he suddenly pop out of no where he must have something emergency to tell.

"In 7-10min your bestie,Kim Yerim will be come here and there is an accident around here,so... be careful! I can tell you only this!I need to go now!"

Lucifer said and with his fake body his walk away. What? Accidentally here? Around here?
What is it going to be?

"Jaeii!" When Lucifer leave around 5min yerim come to me and sit next to me. She is my only best friend.
She is a detective while I am a doctor.

"Oh,Hellooo!"I greet my friend we are having a talk. She laugh a lot when I told her about me and Jaehyun arguing.

We're having a talk for about 30min. She keeps laughing at me because me and big ghost head are so funny.

"Wait,He is your ex! Don't tell me you fall for him again?" She said and I hit her shoulder.

"It'll happen in a million year!" I said

I said and she still laughing. Well I see a person in black standing a bit far from us holding a gun. Is he target me? His gun face to my forehead. I can't move so I take my hand and touch Yerim lap. Hope she will look in front of her.

"What?" Yerim said and look at me I still froze because if move I bet he will shoot me. So I don't dare to move even an inches.

*Bang*

"Jaeii!!!!"