Chapter 1- What's their relationship?

SeoulArts

Jennie look around on the front gate of her university, waiting restlessly. Her action attracted her friends attention, Nayeon and Yerin walked towards her. "What are you doing?" Yerin asked as she tap on Jennie shoulder. "Waiting for your hoobae again?" add Yerin.

"Yeah" Jennie reply with a small smile.
"Don't you think you were too close with her? As if you two were going out" said Nayeon. "What?! No! It just she's like a sister to me and somehow important that I just can't simply put into word to explain" Jennie answer firmly. "Still, you need to have a gap with her or people will think you gay and rumor will ruin your dream in a blink of eyes" Nayeon stating her worries. Yerin nod showing her agreement with what Nayeon said as Jennie stay silent.

They heard a sound of motorcycle approach at their standing point and take a look at the rider. Jennie smile brightly as she saw who ride those scooter and come closer after the scooter stopped. Lisa turn off the scooter engine and lift up the goggles and greet everyone as cheerful as always. "Sorry for the wait unnie, I have to deliver the ramyeon because Daesung oppa is running late" said Lisa as she stretched out half size helmet to Jennie.

"It's ok" Jennie take the half size helmet from Lisa hand and put it on. "Going for a date?" teased Yerin. Nayeon low groan when she heard Yerin question even though she know Yerin is joking. "Sounds good, does ride Jennie unnie home count as date?" Lisa giggle. "Hmm..i-"

"Nope because Jennie is straight" said Nayeon cutting Yerin off. The three of them become silent at Nayeon sudden rage. "Let's get going Lisa" Jennie tapping Lisa shoulder, asking to move after the situation become awkward.

Lisa nod and press the starter to start the engine again. "Remember what I just told you Kim Jennie" said Nayeon while staring right into Jennie eyes. Jennie just nod and smile at her and Yerin. "See you guys tomorrow, bye-bye" They wave at each other before Lisa set off with Jennie behind her and grabbing her jacket.

Yerin left a heavy sigh after Jennie leave with Lisa and look at Nayeon who is next to her. "What's with you? Why you do that? Why you seems to hate that girl so much?"

"What? I didn't do anything and I'm not hate her just dislike her"

"What's the difference?" Yerin look into Nayeon eyes, yearning an answer from her.

"Ok, tell me why you 'dislike' her?"
Nayeon sigh and take a deep breath.

"Can't you see the way she act? The way she dress? The way she talk?

She act like a boy and dress tomboyish. She's a girl and she should act like one! Look at the way she talk early, sound like a man sweet-talk 'sound good, does taking Jennie unnie home count as date' she talked like Jennie is her girlfriend!" Nayeon let out her rage.

"Does all girl should act girly? Wear dresses, one piece, high heel? Talk softly and giggles while hand covering their mouth? Nayeon, you shouldn't stereotype about how a girl should act. You also like football doesn't what you say acting like a girl should apply to you too?"

Nayeon shocked at the fact of what being told by Yerin, feel like all her word come smack at her face make her lose all word to defy Yerin.

"Everyone is different and they should act as their own self without copying other to impress someone. Different make us unique and special. Lisa dress boyish because she comfortable with shirt and jean but that doesn't mean she's gay. You also know her situation so don't judge her"

"I didn't mean to judge her or anything. It just i don't want any rumor spreading about them. It's tiring to answer same question about them when a guy who crushed on Jennie saw them together. Jennie is our best friend and I don't want her scramble if anyone accused her of being gay. She wants to be actress but we living in shit world, it could ruin her dream any time" said Nayeon reveal what she been feeling.

"I understand and I also care about her but she's not a kid anymore and she know what she did. They just close like sister because they've been together since high school" said Yerin calming Nayeon.

"But what if they really going out? Will you still support Jennie like what you did now? Or leave her side and curse her for against nature?" Yerin question really make Nayeon startled and start walking.

"I can't say anything for now because it's not happening but if it happen in future, I don't know if I can support her but I won't curse her just because she date girls, after all she's still our best friend" said Nayeon after being silent for a while.

"But maybe I will tell her to break up" add Nayeon with evil smile and they laugh together when their eyes meet.