Chapter 15 - Paparazzi

Mrs Kim and Lisa work together in kitchen, helping each other to shorten the time taken to prepare the dinner and having a chit chat while Jennie is in her room having video chat with her friends.

"The goddess of our faculty has really become a goddess" said Yerin. "Everyone seems to praise you like a God already. Do you received any call from Him to get appointed?" said Nayeon, joking. "Stop it you two. If you guys only want to talk nonsense I call it off" said Jennie. "Come on we just joking" Nayeon and Yerin say it at the same time.

"Take a chill pill" add Yerin. "How have you been?" asked Nayeon. "Busy as always...i missed you guys so much" answer Jennie. "Aw.. Me too" reply Yerin and make a sad face. "When can we all hangout again? I don't even remember when is our late gathering. It's been so long" said Nayeon. "I think it's been 4 years" add Yerin.

"Oh gosh please.. Don't be so sarcastic, it's annoying. We met last month, last month!" reply Jennie with sour face, getting annoyed already. "How's tomorrow? Do you guys free?" asked Jennie. "Yes, I'm free how about you? said Nayeon, asking Yerin. "Only in the afternoon, I have photo shoot for A brand clothes in the evening" reply Yerin.

"Great, let's meet tomorrow" said Nayeon. "Are you guys ok if Lisa come too?" asked Jennie. "Lisa huh, do you two hiding anything?" teased Yerin. "Don't tell me that you two still going out?" add Yerin. "What?! You really date her?! Jennie you better be honest" shout Nayeon, shocked. "Nayeon! Don't believe that crazy chick! She's talking nonsense as always" said Jennie when Yerin start to laugh at Nayeon who believe what she said.

"Stupid Yerin, you make me think it's true" Yerin laugh more loud and it annoying both of them. "I'm repeating my question, is it ok if Lisa join us?" asked Jennie again. "Yes yes just bring your lover. I haven't seen her since graduate" said Yerin, Nayeon roll her eyes back. "I'm ok too. Just let her tag along" answer Nayeon. "It's not Lisa who wants to tag along, I actually invite her first before my two sarcastic friend being paranoid" reply Jennie.

"Are you saying we both interupt your date with her? Fine..i don't want to be third wheel" tease Yerin. "Oh gosh, there you go again" said Jennie. "Then let's meet tomorrow, text us the place and time later" said Nayeon. "Ok. See you tomorrow" Jennie called off the video chat after they bid their goodbye.

____________________

Jennie and Lisa arrived at the restaurant 10 minutes before the time they promise to meet, Nayeon called out to Lisa and wave to them as she already come and sit at one of the table that are quite hidden. They walked towards her after saw her waved and confirmed that it is her. "You early" said Jennie. "Good afternoon unnie" greet Lisa and they sit across Nayeon.

"Good afternoon Lisa, please stay nice to me and don't be like that someone who doesn't greet her friend politely" said Nayeon and take a glance at Jennie. "Fine, sorry. Good afternoon my friend" said Jennie and give a big smile. "Like that. Good afternoon. Just because you have become a goddess now does mean you should stop greeting someone, especially someone who know and close to you" said Nayeon, mocking.

Jennie glare and hiss at Lisa when she hear her chuckled. "Don't mad at her when it was your fault" said Nayeon after seeing that. "Don't fight you two. Have you ordered unnie?" asked Lisa. "Not yet. I also just got here, should we order first or wait until Yerin come?" asked Nayeon back. "Let's order first" said Jennie and Nayeon ring the bell on the table.

A young waiter come after a few seconds and give the menu to them. "I want bossam, chadol baki, galbi, one set of each and two set of gomtang" said Jennie make the two look at her with a big eyes, shocked. "And drink?" asked waiter.

"Hot green tea"

"ice lemonade"

"one bottle of maekju"

after write down and repeat the order he excuse himself.

"What the heck Jennie, are you that hungry?" said Nayeon. "I'm paying" reply Jennie. "It's not what I mean" said Nayeon. "There's four of us, it's not too much" add Jennie. Nayeon let out a sigh, speechless and he come again to bring three glass of water.

"Can you give another glass? Because there will be one person joining later. Thanks and sorry" said Lisa and he nod, bring another glass of water. "Are you don't have any work today unnie? It's too early for alcohol" asked Lisa. "I'm free today and it's never early to drink, you should drink whenever you feel like to drink" explain Nayeon.

"Don't follow her footsteps Lisa. She's a bad influence of adult" teased Jennie. "A real adult are going to agree with me. You two are still kid, grow up please" said Nayeon, feel proud. "I'm an adult but I don't want to be that kind of adult. Alcohol is not good for health to drink it like water" answer Lisa.

"Good one Lisa, strike one point" said Jennie while clapping, pissed Nayeon off. "I can smell something burn" Jennie laugh, mocking Nayeon. "What thing is burning? Hey Lisa, it's been a year" said Yerin and hug Lisa before sit next to Nayeon across Jennie. "Ask Nayeon" said Jennie and Yerin look at Nayeon. "Nothing's burning" said Nayeon and glare at Jennie.

"How you doing unnie? I haven't heard anything from you" asked Lisa. Suddenly he come again with food and drinks and place it on the table and ask for Yerin drink. "I want coffee, thank you" said Yerin and he leave again to get the drink. "Well how can you know since your eyes only look at Jennie. Who am i for you to look at" tease Yerin as they started to eat.

"Don't say like that unnie" said Lisa. "I'm joking, chill out. I'm just done shooting for upcoming drama and later i have photo shoot for cloth brand" answer Yerin. "What drama?" asked Lisa again. "Same like other love drama called 'Mr Arrogant' and my role is as friend of main female characters. I'm not like Jennie always get the big role but are you gonna watch it?" asked Yerin.

"Sure" answer Lisa with smile. "Don't say like that, I just got lucky" add Jennie. "I just noticed something-" Jennie got cut when the waiter come again and bring Yerin coffee. "I noticed that Lisa didn't ask anything about Nayeon. Are you guys still don't get along?" Jennie continue her words. "Oh my god! Don't tell me that you two secretly going out since the graduation and that's the reason why you mad when I joke about JenLisa last night?!" said Yerin almost shout.

Hearing it makes Nayeon choked on her food and hurried to drink some water to clear her throat. "Unnie are you ok?" asked Lisa, worried. "Wow being lovey dovey now" add Yerin. "Cut it out Yerin. I almost die because of your stupid teasing" said Nayeon, she still feel the pain on her chest.

"I didn't ask how she's doing because I meet her many times at her company when she has something to do there. Worker in her company is our loyal customer, they order food from us almost everyday" explain Lisa. "You heard that crazy bitch?" said Nayeon angry.

After done eating and talking, catching up to each other new update, Yerin excuse herself since she has work to do. Jennie invite Nayeon to hangout with them a bit more but declare as she already have date with her sunbae. "Have fun" said Jennie.

"See you two later" said Nayeon and left. "Where you want to go now?" asked Lisa. "Well since it's spring i bet many people hang at park to watch cherry blossom, let's go to beach then" answer Jennie. "Beach? Are you sure? What if wind too strong and blown your hat?" Jennie glare at Lisa. "Fine... Can't take a joke nowadays"

They walked out of the restaurant and continue their date without any disturb from other. Walking by the ocean side and their hands were gently intertwined, watching beautiful nature. Feeling a cold breeze on their skin and the smell of sea get into their nose.

They were so happy spend time together after such a long time not seeing each other and didn't notice that paparazzi was taking pictures of them since lunch.