Chapter 5 - Topic (II)

Mrs Kim thinking back of the night that she heard Jennie's talking alone in her room. "I think when you said you love that person and older than them"

"Until ends you heard?"
Mrs Kim nodding, Jennie hide her face with her palms. "This is embarrassing"

"No it's not. I'm glad that there's someone out there make you happy and love you and take care of you while I'm not there. That person must have know you better than i do since I'm busy with work and not focus on you"

"Mom..to me you are the best mother in this world, even you busy you still care about me and ask how I've been. Yes that person know a part of me that you didn't know and you know a part of me that they don't know"
Jennie holds her mother hand and Mrs Kim smirk.

"So it's true you dating someone. When are you going to introduce us?"
Jennie startled and her mouth shut down, doesn't know what to say.
"It's ok. I know it's still early and you have to focus on your carrier that you going to start next month"

That word really make Jennie feel at ease as she didn't prepare for that kind of question. Jennie pulled her hands from Mrs Kim and pouting "it is not nice to trick me like that." Mrs Kim laugh at her sulking daughter "that's the only way to get you to tell me about it. If I didn't tricked you, you wouldn't tell me about your relationship right" said Mrs Kim.

"Jennie, that night, you go out in hurry because you want to meet whom? And where did you met? Our front door?" asked Mrs Kim curious. "I meet my lo..ver and yeah at our front door. Why do you ask?" Jennie asked back.

"Early at park i bump with Mrs Lim and Mrs Lee and they told me about two girls kissed at our block. Mrs Lee saw it but can't see their face because it's dark" Jennie feel her heart about to stop and feel the chill on her body.

"After I heard that I was thinking if it was you because you did go out that night"

"Did Mrs Lee saw it 3 day ago?"

"She didn't say. Only few days ago since you know, the older you get your memory can't recall well, so I just assumed it was you"

"You shouldn't make conclusion based on that and I'm dating a guy not girl, maybe she saw it at another day"

"Yeah you're right. Sorry about that I'm just curious but I'm glad it wasn't you sweetie, I don't want this neighborhood bad mouthing you and I don't know how to face them"
Jennie fake a smile while holding tight her hands.

"Mom since we on this topic can I ask you something?" Jennie keep her compose and try to look natural when asking. "Sure sweetie, go ahead"

"Do you hate that kind of people who date the same gender? What do you think about them?"

"I don't hate them, it's their life as long as they didn't disturb us. I wouldn't criticises them even though I don't like it"

"Are you accepting them?"

"...i couldn't say that, maybe because I didn't understand what they think and what's on their minds. Happiness does come in different way and it's true, love is mystery but I couldn't understand it when it comes to same gender" Jennie nodding listening to her mom, maybe she has a chance to make her mother understand since she doesn't have any hate towards lgbt.

"Why you asking me that suddenly? Do you have problem with them or did some girl asked you out?" Mrs Kim look at Jennie with full of curiosity. "No.. I'm just curious about what you think and you know nowadays that thing is a common in Korea. Even at my university it has those people and some of my friends are part of it.."

Jennie glance at her mother wanting to see her reaction "are you fine with me making friends with them?" Jennie raise her brows. Mrs Kim let go a big sigh "sweetie..i told you I don't hate them and as long as they respect you and bring no harm to you, I'm fine with it. I don't want to interfere with your life and make choices for you, you big enough to know what you want in life. I want to protect you but experience teach us how to live" Mrs Kim give her daughter a big smile and hugging her.
"Thanks mom, I love you."

Jennie is resting in her room after prepare for her graduation, her mind brought her to think about Lisa and how to make her mother understand and accept them to be together. Jennie grab her phone and search on Lisa contact and tap on it, Jennie running her thumbs on the keyboard and press send.

Lisa can I see you this evening?

After few minutes she receive reply.

Sure but why? Aren't we supposed to meet next week?

Lisa is right, they not supposed to meet frequently because Jennie afraid if anyone to suspicious about them and they only meet twice a month.

I know we should meet next week but there's something come up and I need to see you right now..

This time Jennie receive the reply fast.

What is it about? Too important that you can't let me know through text?

"Is she doesn't want to meet me or something?" Jennie look at the bear that Lisa give the other day, talking with it and go back to typing.

Yes! You asking too much are you don't want to see me? Are you on date with someone?! Don't try me Lisa. If I know you cheat on me, tomorrow news will be about your death!

Jennie chuckle as she reply to tease Lisa a bit.

Hahaha.. You don't love me anymore!! :'( are you not gonna miss me if I die?

It put a smile on Jennie face.

I am. But I rather miss you to death than have to share you with someone else.

Not gonna happen in a thousand years princess. Even if you get wrinkles all over your face, I will always loyal to you and I won't dare to break your heart or either your trust.

"Aw... So sweet! But how dare she said wrinkle!" Jennie grab the bear and hugging it tight.

Meet me at our usual place at 4pm or you want me to pick you up and go another place? I have to go now.. I will text back when I have time. Love you princess, don't miss me much (◠‿◕)

Jennie receive another text from Lisa when hugging the bear. "This is why I love you. Always telling me when you want to go without leave me hanging, wondering where you go and doesn't reply my chat. I'm so...lucky to have you and fatty don't tell her that or i throw you out" Jennie point out her finger at that bear that she hugged, she already give that bear a name at the same night she received it.

It's ok, I will wait for you at your house. Beside i haven't meet your mother for a long time, so don't worry I will take care of her before you get home. Take your time and don't rushed home because eager to see me, I love you too my prince :-*