Chapter 11 - Sudden Surprise

Lisa in the kitchen making noodles and sauce with Daesung who replace his father, Dong Seok. "Lisa" said Daesung, break the silent. "Yes?" Lisa look at Daesung. "I love you" said Daesung giving mini heart. Lisa roll her eyes back. "What you want to talk about oppa?" asked Lisa. Daesung make bang gesture to Lisa after she took the hint.

"You such a great friend who understands me. I'm so lucky"

"How can I not know what you want when you always do that as your way to ask or talk about something"

"Consider that as permission. I'm a man with manner"

"I want to ask you..no, actually ask for favor"

"What kind of favor?"

"It's something simple that you can do"

"Oppa, what kind of favor?"

"Pretend to be my girlfriend tonight?"

"What?! Why? Do you want to use me to break up with some girl of yours"

"Auch Lisa, that hurt. I'm not that bad, I won't use someone to break with any girl of mine. They know I'm a player and I know how to play my game, I don't need help for that"

"Then for what purpose?"

"I'm having a reunion tonight and all my old friend is bringing their girlfriend and I don't want to be a loser who don't have a girlfriend, I can't lose to those nerd"

"I can't tonight. You know that I will watch Jennie play"

"It end at 9 right? We can come after that, it's not like i want to hangout, meet them again because I miss them or spend time there. I only want to show up and then we can leave. I will send and pick you up and send you back to your home, how that sounds?"

"Ok but just this one time. I don't want any girl come attack me because of you"

"Thanks Lisa, you are my savior"

"But why me? Why not ask one of your girl? Or two girls out there?"

"Those girl only for fun if I ask them, they will misunderstood and it annoying. And as for Sandara nuna and Minzy nuna, well you know they're nuna. I should bring bring someone younger and beautiful like you not some nuna"

"What's wrong with nuna? Am i too old for you? Or not as beautiful as Lisa?" said Sandara from behind with smile, Daesung shocked and dropped the ladle. "Nu-nuna, i-it's not like that" said Daesung trembling. Sandara chuckled and look at Lisa giggling "Lisa someone want to meet you at back door and don't worry boss already give permission". Sandara take her leave after saying what she need to say and Lisa headed to behind the shop. "Shit" said Daesung after being alone, thinking how he suppose to explain to Sandara.

Lisa open the door and saw a girl back, wearing black hoodie, short jeans and cap. Slowly she approach that girl who doesn't bother to turn around even she heard the sound of Lisa step. "Yes miss? Are you looking for me?" said Lisa, try to peek. "Yes" said that girl and turn to face Lisa.

"Jennie! Why you here? What you doing here?" said Lisa, shocked. "I can't come? Why? Afraid you got busted while flirting with your coworker? I'm a customer and I asking to meet the person who make the noodles that I eat" answered Jennie. "I didn't and wouldn't flirt with my coworker but why you want to see me? Wanting to know how I prepare it?" asked Lisa.

Jennie come near and tip toeing to give a peck on Lisa lips and smile sweetly. "Why you leave without seeing me? You make me sad" said Jennie as she lay her head on Lisa chest and wrap her arms around Lisa. "Sorry, I'm sleepy and tired last night. I want to have a chat with you about the play but I can't" explain Lisa.

"Emm, I understand. So tonight will you wait for me?" asked Jennie. "Sorry again, I can't for tonight too" Jennie let go of her hug and step back. "Why?" said Jennie with her puppy face. "Even that face you're making is not gonna change it because I already promise Daesung oppa to help him after that" explain Lisa. "Help him with what? Is it more important than your girlfriend?" asked Jennie.

"Of course you are more important than that but it's a favor from a friend, how can I say no. He never asked me any favor before" answered Lisa while holding Jennie hands. "Fine.. But tomorrow is a must" said Jennie after give in. "Okay..i will wait for you tomorrow" said Lisa with smile. "By the way your-" Jennie putting her index finger on Lisa mouth stopping her from continue her words.

"Compliment me tomorrow after you watch me act for 3 day straight, so you can compare which day is better" said Jennie. "Compliment about the kiss too?" teased Lisa after Jennie pull her finger back. "If you want and I can make that scene better" Jennie fight back with smirk on her face. Lisa lean closer to Jennie ear "should we have a rehearsal first so you can do it better?"

"It's open here, let save it for another day" reply Jennie, Lisa take a step back. Looking at each other and talk through eyes, smile on their face doesn't seem to end any time soon. "I think I have taken to much of your time and before your boss get mad at you because of me, I should get moving now. I see you tomorrow" said Jennie and kiss Lisa cheek before leaving. Lisa with her flutter heart entered kitchen and continue finishing her task, waiting for tomorrow come.