Chapter 16 - Scandal

News
Kim Jennie spotted on date with girl?

Another celebrity scandal has emerged about the new famous rising star as 'Crosspatch' has released their exclusive report just now, announcing that they've captured Kim Jennie and her 'girlfriend' enjoying several dates.

The photos they've released are from April 5th 20XX, when Kim Jennie was with her 'lover' come to XXX restaurant and met her actress friend since university Nayeon and Yerin. According to them, the two headed to XX beach after parting with Nayeon and Yerin. They were spotted to be lovey dovey and walked with hands in hands on the beach before they go back to Jennie house.

Kim Jennie had mentioned that she always got asked out by man and woman during high school until university since she is a clingy person during the show 'Michuri' she also said she's currently single and never once talk about her sexuality.

After the photos was spread, there's resource saying that they spotted that girl in picture was always come watching Kim Jennie performance and met her back stage at her personal room.

With the report breaking, her agency stand up to clear the scandal right away. GG Entertainment commented to Osan "The two are friends since high school and they are like a sister already since they close with each other family."
"It's true that she was spotted to be on every Jennie theater performance and meet her back stage but only to  support Jennie" add GG Entertainment.

The rumors come to end in a short time after been proven that they didn't date and the rumored girl to be Kim Jennie girlfriend is dating her coworker.

The news has been a hot topic since it was published few days ago, it is number one trending on SNS. "That girl is lucky to be loved by all cetizen, she got more support than hate if the scandal was true but that doesn't mean there's producers out there want her" Seung Hyun look at his manager, Taeyang.

"Because she's kind and her personality is lovely, can't keep people from falling for her charm" reply Seung Hyun, reading the comment on the news. "Are you gonna fall for her too?" asked Taeyang, look at Seung Hyun with serious face. "She's pretty" said Seung Hyun, a simple and short answer with smile on his lips. "What? You think you can get her?" asked Taeyang, mocking.

"I will have a drama with her later and she once said I'm her ideal type. You think?" answer Seung Hyun with smirk. "Well ex hallyu star Mr Choi, who got banish from industry 7 years ago and didn't receive much support since comeback. I wish you a good luck" said Taeyang and tapping Seung Hyun thigh before left from his house.

______________________

Since the scandal issue, Jennie become more afraid and ask Lisa to not come see her at back stage anymore. She also ask Lisa for not come to her and let her be the one who come to Lisa as she's afraid if there will be any scandal come up again between them and if the second time will be exposed, it will reveal her true sexuality and relationship.

Lisa who understands Jennie situation and her job as celebrity who got attention easily with her every action, pursuant to the order without any complaint or even asking why.
Lisa lost in her thought as she's looking at the sky behind the shop, resting after long day at kitchen.

"Thanks to you we got more customer and barely get to sit like this" said Daesung who sat next to her. They already made up from the fight before, when Lisa come and apologize first since Daesung is ego.

"Is that really a grateful or blaming cause you can't sneak out from work?" said Lisa with teasing smile. "Both" Daesung sigh and take his cigarette. "I thought you stop smoking" said Lisa, look at Daesung. "I was. But nowadays i only smoke when I'm tired" answer Daesung and light the cigarette.

"How can it help with giving you energy?" asked Lisa, wonder. "Try it if you want to get the answer" said Daesung and give the cigarette to her. "Hell no. I care about my health" her reaction make him laugh. "How you release your stress? From what I saw you have many problems but I never see you stress, how you do that?" asked Daesung, smoking.

"I did nothing. I prefer not to think about my problem and just live my life to the fullness because I don't know when I have the opportunity to do it" explain Lisa. "Do you have to say it like that? You still young, don't have to be that sarcastic" reply Daesung and resting his head against the door. "I don't be sarcastic. My mom had sudden stroke when she was still healthy and young" said Lisa.

"That's why you really take care of your health? Afraid something same happen to you?" Daesung look at her and she nodding as an answer. "If you afraid you don't have any opportunity to live your life, then why you don't date someone else? Are you not going to regret if you don't have chance to date the way you want?" asked Daesung, Lisa put her head against the door.

"I don't. Nothing to regret because I made that choice by myself, no one forcing me. Find a girlfriend so you will know what love is beside pain" answer Lisa. "What, I do have a girlfriend" Lisa look at him with curiosity eyes. "Are you forget that you my girlfriend?" teased Daesung and they both laugh. "Gosh oppa, I really thought you have a girlfriend" said Lisa.

"Haa.. Because of you i can't get any girl anymore. Be part of Jennie scandal news really make me famous as well" complaint Daesung. "Ahh.. So that's why there's no longer girl come here to find you. Finally you become a good boy" Daesung chuckle upon the teasing. They become silent and look at the sky, continue their rest before get back to work that are replaced by Ma Dong Seok.