Chapter 22 - You come

Jennie crying out loud in the car companied by Joshua, she called him after running from Seung Hyun house. "That son of bitch!" Joshua get mad after watching the video that Jennie record. He sent the video to his phone to take care of this matter and look at Jennie who doesn't stop crying since he fetch her a while ago.

"That's why I told you I don't like him, I know he has a motive on you" said Joshua. "Jennie...stop crying, oppa don't know how to comfort someone who crying. I even left when my male friend cry because his cat die" said Joshua try to make her laugh but failed, he just look at her and wait for the tear to dry.

Jennie lift her face, her eyes still watery and red as she look at Joshua. "Oppa send me home" said Jennie and look outside the window. Joshua nodding and start the engine "do you want to listen to sad song?" he didn't get any response from Jennie, then he drive her home quietly without saying anything.

Mrs Kim just returned from work and when she arrived, the house is dark and no sight of Jennie. As she walked pass by Jennie room she heard a sound and become scared and filled with curiosity, slowly turn the knob and open the door carefully and ready to attack with her bag and spray.

"Gosh Jennie, why you didn't turn on the light? I thought nobody's home" She feels relief when she saw her daughter sit on the bed and turn on the light. "What's wrong sweetie?" asked Mrs Kim when saw Jennie not respond to her and she sit with folding her head in between knee and shoulders.

Jennie didn't leave her room since returned, she lock herself in the room and crying non stop. Mrs Kim walks towards her and sit next to her, when she heard Jennie crying she pull Jennie towards her and hug her tightly. "There, there, I'm here" said Mrs Kim while rubbing Jennie back. "Mom~" said Jennie while crying, hoarseness.

"Yes sweetie, what happens?" said Mrs Kim with sad voice, she feels sorrow looking at her daughter in such state. "He use me...he cheat on me...and..he didn't even love me" said Jennie. "Why he do that to me? How could he... I love him..i give all of my heart to him..but what he gives is fake... Everything is fake" Jennie cry to her heart.

"Let it all out..you will feel better, it's gonna be alright" said Mrs Kim, Jennie cry until she fall asleep in Mrs Kim embrace.

Later that night the video of Seung Hyun and Ah Young were reveal on all media, news, radio, articles and blog. Everyone is shocked and want the confirmation from Seung Hyun agency but they couldn't get through him and source saying that he already left the country this evening with Ah Young. Jennie phone is ringing like hell, non stop calling from reporter and friends who wants to know the truth but she didn't answer or turn off her phone, she just let it ring until the morning come.

She woke up by the noisy sound outside their house and when she get out of the room to look outside, her mother calling her to not to. She walked towards her mother and hug her tightly. "I'm sorry mom" Mrs Kim hug her daughter back. "It's not your fault and I never blame you for everything you have done" said Mrs Kim and hold her daughter face to look at her face, to let Jennie feel the truth in her word.

Jennie started to cry again and Mrs Kim comfort her until she stop then sit on the couch. There's many reporter outside their house want to questioning Jennie about the truth of the controversy involved her ex boyfriend cheating. Joshua get into the house with hardship, he use all his strength to walk into the crowd.

"Are you ok oppa?" asked Jennie. He looks at her puzzled, not believe his eyes that Jennie already dress up well with thin make up and that Jennie look fine like nothing happens like yesterday non stop crying in his car is just a dream. "Jennie, you fine?" asked him, curious. "Yes, why should I not fine?" asked Jennie back.