Chapter 23 - Farewell

Jennie is on her way to go to studio for rehearsal, she looks gloom since the break up and always lost in her thought. Regret for how she treat Lisa and thinking of the chance to reconcile with her as she looks at view outside of the window.

It's alright
It's alright
Even if I lose everything

It's alright
It's alright
Because someone is next to me

Even when I'm crying
When I'm alone and lonely
You stayed by my side

You are my angel
Oh you are my angel
Always you're here
Oh you are my angel
You are by my side
Always always stay here forever

Jennie feel the tear drop from her eyes as DJ playing this song on radio, Joshua who noticed it asked the driver to change channel but Jennie disagree and asked to let it play.
'My angel will you really here with me forever?'

Jennie arrive at XYZ THEATER studio to rehearsal for the upcoming performance and it's a collaboration between XYZ THEATER and KL THEATER. It's about two kingdom that are united by marriage to end the war between them, Prince Jun has fallen in love with Princess Moon during the war when he sneak into enemy forest to plan the strategy battle.

He saw the princess playing in the forest alone as the princess like to sneak out to get some fresh air without any guard, they fall in love for the first sight and the prince who has fallen in love try to find a way to end the war to be with her. He come to meet the King and give a suggestion to end the war by marriage, soon the King agree to it and send the letter of peach treaty.

The prince and princess shocked when the marriage is not for them but for king and princess, the prince feel cheated by king. Even though the princess is married to king she had an affair with the prince and they plan on how to kill the king but the plan is failed when king find out about it. The prince and princess has been punished to get burn alive and the war between two kingdom begin again.

"Can you do it Jennie? But if you don't want it ok" said teacher.

"It's alright, I'll do it"

"Then I'm counting on you"

_____________________

Lisa is wiping the table and have a chat with Sandara at counter as she cleaning it too before she suddenly got called from Ma Dong Seok to come to his office as he have something to discuss about.

"Please have a seat" said Dong Seok when Lisa enter. She doing what was told and sit across him.

"I have some to tell you"

"What is it boss? You want to increase my salary?"

"No, better than that. A friend of mine is running a restaurant at Japan and it went very well. He is currently need a worker, a cook as soon as possible and I was thinking of you. I didn't force you but it's a good opportunity since you also said that you want leave this place and his will pay you more than i could. So what you think?"

"Is your friend Japanese? I can't speak Japanese, how am i suppose to survive there?" Dong Seok chuckle.

"He's korean and don't worry about it, you can learn and he also provide a hostel near to his restaurant"

"Thanks for the offer but give me some time, I need to think and discuss about it with my dad"

"Of course"

Lisa left the room and get back to work, her mind is thinking weather it's a good opportunity to grab on or not. She doesn't have any reason to go somewhere that far and she doesn't have a reason to stay either, she has lost her life purpose and she has to find it back.

___________________

Jennie visiting Lisa mother grave before doing her last performance of Kingdom tonight.
"Good afternoon aunt it's been a month since my last visit, are you fine there? I'm not doing fine this days, many stupid things happen and I really miss your daughter can you help me? Please give me courage to meet your daughter, I'm still scared to meet her even during your funeral i didn't come to see her.

I only watch her from far, it should be me who stand next to her and not Daesung oppa. I'm such a jerk, I'm too scared of this world and it makes me lose someone precious. If my mom were like you maybe we can have a different ending right now, I hope she happy. And by the time I meet her, I wish we can smile at each other happily and when the time comes I won't lose her again"

Tonight is the last performance, hall is crowded with audience and soon the light turned off and curtain is opening. The story has begin when narrator start telling and cast acting like what have been practice. It's a scene where the King find out about the murder attempting and captured his wife and his son. Jennie looking at audience and she shocked when she saw Lisa, their eyes meet and Lisa smiled at her while showing her pinky finger.

"I'm sorry" said Jennie when her tear start to fall down. "It's not her fault! Please Your Majesty don't punish her" said the prince while holding Jennie shoulder, it makes Jennie come to her sense and continue the acting until the end. She's happy that Lisa still keep her promise but she didn't look at her after that, afraid she can't stop the tear from falling.

The curtain is closed and the show has end, Jennie go to her room for changing. "Your tear look real, something happens?" asked Joshua.

"What you saying? This is the goddess Kim Jennie, of course her acting is feel real" said stylist.

"You're amazing as always and tonight really emotional, you make audience cry the moment you said sorry with that husky voice. You totally soulful the scene" add stylist.

"That because I saw my muse" answer Jennie and go into changing room. The door was knocked and one staff enter it after Joshua open the door.

"Miss Jennie, there's a flower for you" he said and give the flower to Joshua since Jennie is removing her make up.

"Who's the sender?" asked Joshua.

"Miss Jennie hoobae, Lisa" answered him.

"Did she left already?" asked Jennie.

"Yes, she ask me to delivere it and go. I do invite her to come to see you but she refuse" reply him and excuse himself.

"Of course, she refuse"said Jennie low. Joshua give the flower to Jennie and she took a note within the flower.

Good job. It's the best performance

Jennie smile bittersweet and let out a sigh. "Because I didn't look at you right?" said Jennie.

"What?" asked Joshua.

"Nothing, I just wonder what flower it is. Did you guys know?" said Jennie.

"Nope" said Joshua after look at the flower.

"Why don't you post on insta and let them give answer to you" said stylist, give suggestions.

"Good idea. Thank you" said Jennie and post it on her Instagram.

Jennie walk towards her minivan while reading the comment and find the answer 'Anemone', she search the meaning and stop from walking. Joshua realize that Jennie isn't walking behind him and turn back and saw Jennie is crying, he hurried running towards.

"Jennie, what's wrong? Did you step on something? Or did something get in your eyes? Let me see" said Joshua, worry.

"I guess this is goodbye, it means farewell" said Jennie and get into the minivan, left Joshua in puzzled.

"What? That girl really has lose her mind" said Joshua and get in the minivan too.

*Sorry for late update, my house is too noisy and my family is keeping me busy that I barely sleep. Sorry if there's any typo or anything, my brain can't work the way I want*