Chapter 17 - Crush

It is like a dream come true for Jennie to finally meet her long awaited crush in front of her, smile at her and even greet her with his deep voice. Jennie got offer for new drama last month and now on script reading event, she didn't believe her eyes when she saw Seung Hyun at the event and walked towards her and greet her.

She felt her heart almost stopped and couldn't stop looking at him. "I heard that Choi Seung Hyun is your ideal type" said director. "Yes" said Jennie shyly and look somewhere else when her eyes met Seung Hyun. "I'm honor to hear that and get a chance to work with you is like unbelievable" said Seung Hyun, look at Jennie with smile. "Me too. I still thought it was a dream. I'm not dreaming right?" said Jennie and then look at director.

"No you not. Because if you are dreaming you will only saw him" tease director making Jennie blush hard. "Looking at your reaction right now I don't believe that those stupid rumor saying you lesbian recently can be published" add director, make Jennie speechless and faking a smile.

"Maybe they want publicity, well who doesn't know the goddess Kim Jennie. Everyone wants to know about her life" said script writer and they laugh.

"I hope those fake scandal didn't bother you much Miss Jennie" said Seung Hyun after seeing Jennie be uncomfortable. "Don't worry, I'm fine. I just afraid my hoobae feel uncomfortable because since the scandal, the restaurant she work is filled with people" answer Jennie.

"Miss Jennie is really nice, despite that you still think about her more than you" said another actor. "It's because I'm used to it since I'm actress i have to prepare with many controversy while my hoobae she never experience any of it. So I thought it must be difficult for her" explain Jennie.

"As aspect from goddess" said director and clap, followed by other making Jennie lower her head for shyness. Ten minutes later they start the event and camera start rolling, Jennie focused on the reading and didn't lift her head because Seung Hyun is sit in front of her and she feels nervous when he looked at her.

"I'm looking forward to work with you on set. See you soon" said Seung Hyun and bid his temporary farewell. Jennie get inside the minivan with flutter feeling and smile didn't leave her lips, then she grab fatty and hug it tight.

Mr Ramyeon received a lot of customer since last month, at first they only want to see the girl who were claimed to be Kim Jennie girlfriend but after they try the noodles made by here they start to come for more. And some come with hope they will see their goddess at this shop since one of the source saying that Kim Jennie always come here to eat.

Since then Lisa and Daesung work like a machine especially during lunch and dinner time, they barely get to hangout behind the shop to rest and they only can do it when Dong Seok come help take care of the kitchen alone.

"I don't understand why that old man doesn't hire anyone to help us, we don't have enough hands back here. He only come helping when we have to deliver the food and it's only you who got to deliver it while I have to stuck in here. He really unfair and like to torture me" complain Daesung.

"It because you like to slack off, if he let you do the delivery i don't know what time will you be back or maybe you not coming back" said Lisa. "Hell yes. That is what I want to do" said Daesung making Lisa chuckle. "Then come here with me, I let you slack off right now" said Dong Seok from behind making them shocked.

"For real?! Thank you! I love you dad" said Daesung, excited plus happy. "Only now you love me? Such a brat" said Dong Seok and leave with Daesung left Lisa alone in the kitchen.

She's so focus on cooking and suddenly someone hug her from behind, and she can tell it was a girl because there's a soft hump that she felt on her back. She's about to look behind and "I missed you" said Jennie.