Chapter 19 - Changes Mind

Mr Ramyeon finally had two new worker, a sibling Park Jiyoung and Park Bom. Lisa has changed to front to help Sandara and Minzy after new worker know how to cook but if there's too many customer she will help in the kitchen.

As always Daesung will complain for being stuck in the kitchen while Lisa is escaped. Lisa wiping the table then someone come to her "can we have a private talk for a while?" After get her boss permission they went to back door.

"What makes actor like you want to meet me?" asked Lisa.

"Let me get it straight. Can you please break up with Jennie?" asked Seung Hyun after take off his mask.

"What? What you talking about?"

"I know about your relationship with her and I'm here not to thread you. I'm just nicely asking you to let her go"

"Who you to tell me what to do?" Lisa pissed.

"Someone who love her"

"Well excuse me sir but I also love her more than you love her and longer than those two months of yours" Lisa feel angry and want to punch his face but she control it from explode.

"If you really love her, you won't hurt her. Because of you she can't tell her mom about her lover, she can't share anything with her mom. And it hurts her, is that what you call love?"

Lisa speechless because it's true.

"She wants to fell the love that she can openly said to anyone. She wants to go on a date without scare even if paparazzi is following her but she can't do any of it because of you"

"I don't need to hear it from someone like you. You want me to feel guilty and let her go but let me tell you something. She, love, me"

"When the last time she call you? When the last time she texting you?
When the last time she meet you?
When the last time she go on a date with you? And when is the last time she said she loves you?"

Again she can't give any answer.

"You can't even give answer to the simple question and saying she loves you? She even doesn't look at you during her recent performance last week. Miss Lisa please don't be selfish and hurt her. You know she never can be open about you and you're only her youth mistake. You know she's not a lesbian from the start and it's you who make her think that she's one of you"

"If you still have humanity and care about her, do walk away from her life. I really love her and I know I can treat her better than you. And you also know that I'm the one in her heart first and also now" said Seung Hyun before leaving.
Lisa is left alone behind the shop clenching her teeth and her fist, feel the rage inside her.

________________________

Since the dinner date they have become more closer, they talk alot about many things, they text everyday and meet regularly. Jennie has now no longer become awkward with him and feel comfortable around him, he is nice, caring and gentlemen. She can't find any bad traits about him or even his personality, he is truly her type.

Jennie still in relationship with Lisa but has completely ignore and forget about her, she didn't pick up Lisa call or even reply her text. After the drama shooting ended, Jennie got to do performance with XYZ THEATER crew. During the show she never looked at Lisa who came to see her in every play, her eyes only look at Seung Hyun who came once.

Jennie and Seung Hyun enjoy their date at Hongdae, people doesn't recognize them as they were covered their face well. They go try almost every single shop that were located there and enjoying the night view of Han river before sending Jennie back. "Oppa can you stop at the park near my house?" asked Jennie.

"I can but why? I can drop you in front of your door" asked Seung Hyun while driving the Mercedes. "I just want to spend a little bit more time with you there but if you don't want it's alright you can just straight to my house" said Jennie and fill the air inside her mouth.

"Who said I don't want? I want to spend all of my life time with you if you allow me" said Seung Hyun while pop out the air from Jennie mouth. It makes Jennie really happy when hear it and a big smile appear from her face, looking at Jennie cute reaction make Seung Hyun chuckle and smile happily.

Seung Hyun park his car and open the door for Jennie, then they walk on the park and sit on one of the bench there. "It's cold here, I don't believe it summer right now" said Seung Hyun. "You want me to warm you up oppa?" asked Jennie.

Seung Hyun look at her puzzled and before he can say anything Jennie already make a move to him. She kiss him on the mouth make him more puzzle, then Jennie show him her ring finger with shy smile and it makes Seung Hyun shocked and happy at the same time.

"Are you serious? You have made up your mind? This is not hidden camera right?" said Seung Hyun, he still can't believe what he saw. "Yes oppa, i have made up my mind. You've been good to me and wait for me patiently" answer Jennie. They were smile happily looking at each other and went for another kiss, a passionate one.

Jennie search for the keys in her bag in front of her door house "Jennie" there's a voice calling for her from behind. "Gosh Lisa you scared me to death" said Jennie after turn behind, shocked when got called by surprise. "Why? Scared to see me?" asked Lisa.

"I didn't mean that" said Jennie. "Where you from?" asked Lisa, there's no expression from her face. "I just get back from work" answer Jennie, lie. "Are you trying to avoiding me?" Lisa take a few step forward. "Wh-what are you talking about? I'm not, you know how busy i am" said Jennie, nervous.

"Busy kissing with some crush of yours?" Jennie shocked and her heart beat so fast. "You left me on read and never bother called me back and now lying straight to my face" said Lisa, angry. "He came to me this morning and now kiss my girlfriend. How many times have you cheat on me?! How could you do this to?! Is it so hard to tell me right in front my face that you want to dump me? How long you want to left me hanging? Until i give up on you?" asked Lisa, control her voice and her rage.

"Yes!! I have cheat on you many times! I want to tell you but I don't know how. You can put all the blame on me, it is my fault and I admit it" answer Jennie and walk towards Lisa. "You ditch me for some guy? You forget about us easily like those years together mean nothing to you!" said Lisa, clenching her fist.

"Because he is guys i want to ditch you! I won't feel humiliate and shame like what I feel when I'm with you! Those years mean nothing to me because it just my dark mistake! You are the biggest mistake in my entire life!" said Jennie and she saw Lisa eyes become red. Lisa take off the ring that Jennie gave from her ring finger and put on Jennie palm.

"I hope you not regretting your decision and I pray for your happiness" said Lisa with hoarse voice. "I don't need your prayer and I don't need this fucking ring" said Jennie and throw it away. "I won't regret anything because my biggest regret is loving you and wasting my 8 years with you. Please fuck out of the way here, I don't want to see you anymore" said Jennie. Lisa nodding her head and give Jennie a last goodbye smile before walk away.

Jennie enter her room and throw her body onto bed, her mind is blank and she look at fatty at the top of her bed. "I made her cry for first time. I know it's my fault but again I let it all out on her. I hope she will be fine and live her life happily with someone who are not afraid to love her" said Jennie.
"Don't worry I won't throw you too, you're my friend" Jennie grab and hug fatty tightly.

Lisa go straight to her room after come back from Jennie house, she doesn't even greet her father who's watching the television. She cry silently as she doesn't want to bother her parents, she let out her frustration and her anger for the first time in her life. It feels so hurt and painful to have her heart broken for the first time and she cry until she fall asleep.