Chapter 9 - Violet (II)

WARNING: ADULTS CONTENT

Jennie gasp at the hard nip and the hot wet tongue that soothing the bite on her left breast. The throbbing on her pants is almost too much to handle and Jennie grabbing Lisa face brought her back to her lips, kissing her fervently. Once again Lisa dive down and take off Jennie trouser along with underwear, exposing her wet swollen pussy.

"I thought it was yellow too" said Lisa and toss the trouser on the floor. "Sometimes you really are fucking annoying" said Jennie when she saw the smirk on Lisa face. Lisa tongue twisted around Jennie clit and feel herself become that much closer, suddenly Lisa stop playing with the clit. Before Jennie could complain Lisa thrust it into her tight pussy "fuuck, Lisa" and arch her back.

Lisa continue to tongue fuck Jennie while her left hand rubbing Jennie clit, with one last thrust and rub Jennie pull the sheet right of the corner as she came again. "My gosh, Lisa..." said Jennie as she moan when Lisa continues to rub her clit after 'cleaning' with tongue.

Lisa climb up the bed and give Jennie that adorable smile of hers before kiss Jennie and the residue of her orgasm is on the tounge. Satisfied that she manage to pleasure her woman and put an end of the burning fire early.

Both of them laying on the bed, taking a rest after make out. Jennie is in Lisa embrace no longer naked, resting her head on Lisa chest and hear the sound of heart beating. Sounds like a lullaby, peaceful and calming, putting Jennie mind in ease.

"Sleep here?" asked Jennie.

"I wish but I couldn't"

"Why? Your dad's home"

"I know. I just don't want to be late to work, I'll feel heavy to leave when I saw your morning face next to mine"

"Then stay a little longer"

"You want another round?"

"No, stupid" Jennie climb on top of Lisa and lean forward, close with Lisa face. "If we do another round it will be your turn and I will make you stay all night long" said Jennie. "I will stay another time or you can sleepover at mine, your mom would allow you to sleep at my house" said Lisa.

"But your dad will tease me! And it's really embarrassing" Jennie lay on top of lisa and lean her head on Lisa right shoulder, Lisa put her left hand on Jennie waist and her right hand playing with Jennie silky hair. "How's your night? I hope Lisa didn't make you stay all night" tease Lisa.

"Gosh, Lisa!! Don't imitating your dad. How can he said that with poker face? Unbelievable" said Jennie and laugh with Lisa. "He's such a cool dad, unlike mine" said Jennie. Jennie's father left them after they return from New Zealand when Jennie was 10 years old and never once come visit, Mrs Kim had been struggled to raise Jennie as a single mother.

"Well thanks to him that you born and I got to met such angel in real life that can't compare to fantasy. And because of him we got to do many things alone here and be loud as we want" Jennie chuckle upon hearing that. "Such a pervert. Where's the innocent and timid Lisa that I once know" said Jennie, Lisa giggle coyly.

"How can I stay innocent when my girlfriend being sexy and how can I stay timid when you keep seductive me repeatedly" answered Lisa. Jennie close her face to Lisa neck and kiss it hard before bite it, Lisa gasp "you mean like that?" teased Jennie and look at Lisa.

"Yes, you are the reason for my changing so take responsibility" Lisa snap Jennie cheek softly and giggles together. Jennie rollover back to her place and saw the violet on her desk "what it mean? Apologize?" asked Jennie. Lisa look at where Jennie stare and realized it was the violet that she gave.

"No. It is not. Have a guess" answered Lisa. Jennie thinking back about everything that had happened today, looking for the answer. "Congratulation? Good luck? Flirty? Sorry for touching your friend hands in front of you?" Jennie smirk with teasing smile. "No no no and no" Lisa laugh.

Jennie search for her phone and take it, browsing the meaning of violet in flower language and smile sweetly after found the answer. "You smile like an idiot and I'm not smiling like that when Yerin unnie kiss me! You mislook! Go get your eyes checked" said Lisa.

"I'm not! I didn't smile like idiot! This is my usual smile, you also should check your eyes" reply Jennie and cheek look like a crimson petal. "Then why you blushing?! Kim Jennie you liar!" Lisa pointing at Jennie red cheek. "I'm not blushing at all! That's my make up early" said Jennie defense herself.

The sweet bright smile still on show and turned around from Lisa, Lisa wrap her hands behind Jennie and pull her closer. "What's your excuse for turning around?" asked Lisa. "I just want to facing here" Lisa chuckle. "From sexy to cute. You really are adorable Jennie" said Lisa and they remain silent in that position.

"You remember back in high school, I always give you lavender rose or not tulip until you ask me to stop after know their meaning" said Lisa.
"Yes, it was annoying that you keeps on giving me those even i told you to stop or even when I throw it in trash bin in front of you, you didn't stop until I finally realized what you trying to do" answered Jennie.

"You so shy to say that you like me and give those flowers as a hint. What if I don't get what you trying to convey? Are you going to keep giving me those?" add Jennie. "I don't know, maybe. I just hope you understand and you did and luckily you didn't push me away, your actions that time really like a unnie making me more in love with you" Jennie chuckle.

"What's with that, I am unnie. I'm older than you even though just one year" Jennie hit Lisa forehead. "You didn't force yourself on me that's why I didn't push you and still be friend with you. Thanks to your action that I can sort my mind and give you lily as my answer" Jennie turn to face Lisa and caress her cheek.

"Thanks for waiting for two years to finally get the answer from me. Thanks for always look at me in the same way and thanks for always loving me" said Jennie. "Aww.. Unnie~ you make my heart flutter"

Lisa cuddles Jennie tightly and Jennie hug her back, and they remain in that position for a long time before Lisa excuse herself to go home. Jennie walked Lisa downstairs and see her leaving with her scooter until no longer in her sight before closing and locked the door.