Chapter 20 - If I Were You

Seung Hyun entered his house happily while rapping a song, then sit on his sofa and put his legs on black wooden table. "Why you so happy?" asked Taeyang from behind. "Shit, dude!" Seung Hyun shocked, almost fall from sofa. "What? You the one who ask me to come" said Taeyang and sit on another sofa. "Dude, come here" said Seung Hyun, tapping on sofa asking to sit next to him. "What?" Taeyang didn't move, only look at him. "Come here" he tap again. "Just spill it out already, why you have to ask me sit next to you? I'm not gay to sit so close with you" said Taeyang, mad. "Psst, you such unsupportive friend" said Seung Hyun and shake his head. "Do you ask me to come here just to sit next to you?" asked Taeyang. "No, better than that" reply Seung Hyun with his manly smile.

"You got a huge job?"

"That's your work to find and give me a huge job"

"Then what is it? Just spill it out, don't play push and pull with me"

"Hot temper as always, that's why producers didn't give me any job. It's all because that attitude of yours"

"For real Hyun?" said Taeyang, pissed.

"Fine, fine. Jennie is mine now" said Seung Hyun proudly.

"For real?!"

"Yes dude. This is Choi Seung Hyun, I get what I want"

"Congrats. Did she break up with that girl already?"

"I don't know. I don't ask because she doesn't know that I know about her relationship"

Taeyang nodding that suddenly Seung Hyun received a text.

Oppa is it true you met Lisa this morning?

Yes, I did. Sorry, did she attack you or something?

No, she didn't, don't have to apologize. Did you tell her that we will going out tonight?

Of course not. I just ask her nicely to let you go and I will take care of you better than she can.

I see. Thanks for being honest. It just she came here and saw we kissed at park

Really? What happened then?

We broke up, that's all

Are you fine?

Of course, I have you right? Why should I not fine but how you know about us?

Well I'm just worried if she did anything or said anything that hurt you. I know it since we do a shooting together, you give me a hint

I see, you really sharp oppa. That's all I want to know, I have to sleep now. See you later, love you

Em.. Good night, sweet dreams. I love you too

"They've broke up" said Seung Hyun and give the phone to Taeyang to read the text.

"Wow~ such a sweet talker but she's not that in love with you"

"What do you mean?"

"Look, she text you only because she wants to know weather it's true you met her ex or not. She didn't even ask about you drive home safely or not"

"Well I don't care as long as she's mine"

"Sure. Take a good care of her if you don't want to lost her. I'm off to bed now" said Taeyang and entered the guess room, leaving Seung Hyun alone at the living room. He get up and stand close to the window, look at the night view of Seoul city light. Thinking of everything that had happened make his smile turn to smirk.