Chapter 24 - Voice Record

Jennie woke up by the chirping sounds at her windows and saw fatty on her pillow, she keeps on staring at it. "Why do you have to smile like that? It cost more pain than the night i made you cry, you must have felt more worse than me. How are you there? Are you doing fine? It must have hurt you much" said Jennie while look at fatty.

"What do you mean by goodbye? Are you don't want to see me anymore? Are you already found someone better than me? I hope not, my selfish need want you to stay with me"

"Are you leaving? But your dad still here or... you leave with him? Don't go without me, I want to leave this cruel world as well. I'm tired living with people expectations, I don't want to be discriminate and end up losing you"

"Haa... Why did I talk with you? You didn't give any answer" said Jennie and push fatty down the bed.

"Sorry I push you down, my mind is unstable" Jennie pick up fatty from floor by grabbing it hand and she feels something in it. She sit down and wondered what inside it, it square and small and she press it.

'Jennie thanks for today, you really make me flutter and happy like crazy. You always make me happy even when we far thinking of you really made me happy and unconsciously smile like an idiot, guess falling in love deeply is really idiot but I don't regret it. I'm glad, glad that I have the chance to love and be there with you. Thanks for saying that you would still choose me over your prince charming, I'm happy but I don't know if it will come true. I don't blame you for still being in closet after many years with me, I know it's not easy to come out but one day when you brave enough. Let's fly together'

End of record.
Jennie shocked to hear Lisa voice and it takes back to the memory of two years ago when she confidentiality saying that. She forget about how much she loves her, everything about her and it all because fame. Being on top make her forget about herself and only focus on chasing the fame, she cried.

"Jennie breakfast- why you crying?" asked Mrs Kim, worry and sit next to her daughter.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I'm not a daughter you can be proud of, I did things that you can't accepted and put a shame on you. I'm in love with Lisa and we use to date, I'm sorry that I let you down" said Jennie with sad voice and tear filled her eyes.

"Sweetie..you never let me down. I do say that I don't accept it but I never said that i won't accept you. You're my daughter, my only child and you never make me embarrass and I'm proud to have you. About you and Lisa I already know it long ago" said Mrs Kim while hugging Jennie.

"What? How did you know?" Jennie shocked.

"I saw you kiss her at our front door and I confront with Lisa, well at first I want her to stop seeing you and cut all tie with her but she didn't listen and when I saw how happy you are with her, I stop being childish. I begin to open my eyes and accept her, the only person who make my daughter showing face that I never had seen"

"Well now I have lose her"

"It's not too late" Mrs Kim stand and open Jennie drawer and come again after take something from it.

"Whatever her answer is, at least you have try than do nothing besides cry" Mrs Kim give Jennie the ring Lisa once wearing.

"You put it there?! I thought you have throw it away when I told you to"

"How can I, besides I'm not stupid to not know it wasn't yours but her" Mrs Kim walks towards door.

"Do you want breakfast before chasing her? If you want then hurry" Mrs Kim smirk as she left the room and Jennie suddenly remember something and calling Joshua.

"Yes, wha-"

"Oppa you jerk!" Shout Jennie, cutting Joshua.

"What's wrong with you?! Why you suddenly shout? I'm driving you know?!"

"I don't care and I don't want to care. Why you didn't tell me about fatty? You knew there is a voice message in it and you keep it from me"

"Don't put the blame on me when it's your fault for being stupid for not knowing about it when you keep carrying it around and hug it"

"If you already know I'm stupid then you should tell me that time! Now I want you to come here, if you didn't arrive in 30 minutes prepare your death wish" said Jennie and end the call.

Jennie arrive at Lisa house and keep on knocking the door but no answer, the key of Lisa house she has throw it away when Lisa mother's die. The reason to come and hold the key is no longer exist. "Lisa! I know you're in there! I saw your scooter! Open the door!" Shout Jennie and keep on knocking. "It's 10am, no way she still sleep. She must be avoiding me, I won't stop" said Jennie alone.
Suddenly Lisa neighbors come out because of the noise and greet Jennie.

"Long time no see" said granny.

"You remember me granny?"

"Of course, you always come to check on Min wife. Why you shouting? Did you lost the key?"

"Kinda. Is Lisa home? I keep on calling but no reply"

"Of course there won't be any reply because if there's a reply i will move out. They left already, they going to Incheon airport"

"Really? Thank you granny, i owe you" said Jennie and kiss her cheek before running and get into Joshua car.

"Incheon airport, hurry!" said Jennie while buckle up.

"I'm not your driver" complaint Joshua while step on pedal.

Jennie post her picture with Lisa on her Instagram asking help from all people to stop Lisa until she gets there.

Lisa just arrived at the airport companied by her dad and her boss, she take care of her belongings at the counter. As she's about to dispatch her luggage a huge amount of people circling them and not allowing them to move anywhere. "What are you guys doing? Her plane is about to fly, move outta here" said Dong Seok.

"We're sorry but can't do it. It's a request from our goddess" reply one of them.

"What request?" asked Lisa dad. Some of them showing the post Jennie make on her Instagram, Lisa chuckle upon reading it.

"Still as childish as ever" said Lisa.

"Your fault for changing your number, if you settle with her nicely this won't happen" reply her dad.

"What more to settle? We already break up"

"But that doesn't mean you have to cut tie with her. She's your sunbae and my second daughter, don't be too hard on her"

"Can you guys at least release us two? Jennie only want to see her and we are tired and want to sit down" said Dong Seok.