"Daddys Money"

Sunday rolled by in a flash. All Jungkook even remembered from that day was being scolded by Jin for putting the dishes in the sink and not the dish washer.

Next thing he knew he was being woken up by Jimin so that he had time to get ready and eat before school. Jungkook was running down the steps trying to pull his pants all the way up before jumping and landing on his feet with a thud at the bottom of the stairs.

He had on the basic school uniform which consisted of plaid tight pants and a white button up accompanied with a plaid tie. In the winter he had a coat but it was too hot out to be wearing that.

He entered the kitchen looking around for his book bag. He already knew he was going to be late since his walk was gonna be longer then normal due to the current house he was stuck in.

Jin saw Jungkook from the corner of his eye and sighed walking over to him.

"Jungkook, your tie is on another level of messed up." Jin said straightening out his tie and laying down the collar of his shirt. Speaking of collars, you could see the top of the bunnies black collar from under his shirt. At that sight Jin smirked.

Jungkook pushed his hands away frantically. "I'm going to be late. Where is my book bag??"

Hoseok came up behind the two men, back pack in hand. He smiled brightly at Jungkook almost blinding him.

"Come on, bunny! I'm drive you to school."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at that. He had never been driven to school before so this was new for him. He followed Hoseok out of the kitchen and out into the long driveway.

Jungkook noticed just how many cars they had. It looked like one for each of the guys and the limo for all of them. Where did they get all this money from??

Jungkook thoughts were broken when Hoseok opened the passenger door for him. He still had that blinding smile on.

Jungkook climbed into the glossy red Camaro. Once Hoseok hopped in they took off.

The ride was really nice well until Jungkook remembered he had forgotten to eat. He mentally smacked himself for not even getting an apple or something.

Hoseok came to a sudden stop and looked over to Jungkook. "This is it right?"

Jungkook looked to his right and nodded before thanking Hoseok and opening the door.

"Have a great day, baby!" Hoseok yelled out of the now open window as Jungkook walked away from the car.

A few people gave the two glances after hearing the nickname. This caused Jungkook to turn extremely red. He covered his face with his ears and walked as fast as he could inside.

He was putting some things away into his locker when he noticed a shadow cast down upon his back. He slowly turned around to see a kid from his class.

The kid was much bigger then Jungkook and so were his two friends that stood on either side of him.

"I saw you didn't have to walk today." The guy said with a mocking tone hidden in his statement.

"Yeah..and?" Jungkook said wanting to get to the point of this idiotic conversation.

"Who was it?" The boy to his left said while shoving his hands into his pocket.

Jungkook was pissed off at this point. He hated people who got in his business but at the same time he wanted to stay out of these guys bad sides.

"He was a friend." Jungkook simply states before beginning to walk off only to be followed by the three.

"Are you sure he was just a friend? He called you baby."