Sun

It was Sunday now. Everything in the house was calm and Jungkook was calmly laying with his legs across Jins lap.Jin was reading a book and Jungkook just layed there with his eyes closed, enjoying the silence.

Something in the way Jungkook felt right now made him very happy. The fact that he could lay here with his owner and not have to be worried about getting hit was more then a relief.

Jungkook readjusted a bit in order to lay on his side. He relaxed even further when he felt Jins fingers run soothing lines up and down his thighs.

His bunny ears relaxed and sunk down onto the couch with him.

Yeah well that silence didn't last long because Hoseok and Jimin came flying down the stairs screaming. Jungkook sat straight up with ears in high alert.

"HYUNGGGG! THERE IS A BUG IN THE BATHROOM!! Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs.

"THATS WHY YOUR SCREAMING?!" Hoseok said just as loud. "WE HAVE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT!!"

Jin slammed his book shut with a sigh. He gripped the bridge of his nose with a frustrated groan.

"Will both of you... SHUT THE HELL UP!! YOU RUINED MY RELAXATION!!" Jin said while throwing his book harshly onto the coffee table.

Jungkooks ears flattened to his head in order to muffle the yelling. It gave him a headache because the sound was amplified for him due to obvious reasons.

"Sorry Hyung! But the bug!!" Jimin said again while waving his arms about.

Hoseok rolled his eyes before smiling brightly "You big baby! That's not why I came down."

Jungkook shifted around to stare at the two with a concerned face.

"Then why are you screaming?" Jungkook said while scrunching his face in anger.

"Oh come on, don't look at me like that. Your so cute when your mad! I came down here because I wanted to go somewhere with some sun! I don't want to get pale like these fools." Hoseok said with a laugh before pointing to Jimin and Jin.

Jungkook laughed when he saw Jimin smack him upside the head.

"We are basically the same skin tone you idiot!!" He said crossing his arms after hitting Hoseok more then once.

"I wouldn't mind going somewhere with sun. Like the beach, I could go searching for some crabs."

"Yeah, I won't mind body slamming Jimin into the water."

Everyones head whipped towards the far corner of the room to see Namjoon and Taehyung standing in the hallway door frame.

"Why me!?" Jimin said stomping his foot.

Taehyung walked over to him and threw an arm around his shoulder. "I'm just joking." he said with a smile.

Yoongi suddenly walked down the steps yawning. "Where are we going?"

"Everyone wants to go to the beach so I guess thats what we are doing tomorrow." Jin said with a sigh.

"Another excuse to see Jungkook half naked, sounds good." Yoongi said walking over to sit next to Jungkook, limbs all over the couch.

Jungkooks eyes widden slightly and he looked over at Yoongi who had his eyes closed but a smirk plastered on his face.

Jungkook shook his head with a pout. "Sand is so annoying and it's cold out there, why do you guys even like the beach?"

Namjoon raised his eyebrow and asked Jungkook "Cold? When did you go? When was the last time you went?"

Jungkook shot a glare in his direction. "I went two years ago in the fall because my old owner didn't want to deal with people on the beach in the summer."

Hoseoks faltered for just a second but returned to normal and ran over to Jungkook. "Then I think it's time to go again during a warmer time."

"Yeah it will be fun! I'm going to see if the water will be rough tomorrow!" Taehyung exclaimed before running off.

Namjoon walked after him "I'm going to find the closest beach to here."

Jin picked his book back up and began to read. Yoongi already passed out after he had spoke.

Hoseok grabbed Jungkooks hands and began to drag him upstairs.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked with a confused look.

"To go pick out your outfit, baby." He said pausing a second to smile back at Jungkook.

"Wait for me!!" Jimin yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Once the three were upstairs, Jin suddenly felt like he had forgotten something. He stratched him chin trying to remember. It suddenly hit him when he heard Jimin scream.

"I think they found the spider again."

~~~~~~~~~
Hey!

Sorry this update took awhile!

Also I got in trouble for buying a Bang Bang con live ticket even though it was my money but it's ok cause I got to see the gods sing live!

Anygay, Have a lovely day! See you next update ;)