The questioning

Jungkook was the first to exit the bathroom. He walked with his back oddly straight and a slight but noticeable limp.

Namjoon and Taehyung walked behind him with large smiles on their faces. When they walked past the dining area, Jungkook was surprised that people didn't even notice them.

Jungkook painful jumped when a hand was placed on his shoulder.

"Relax. No one heard us and if they did it wouldn't matter. Do you not see what kind of restaurant this is?" Namjoon said leaning into Jungkooks ear.

Jungkook didn't understand what he meant by that. He just nodded his head because quite frankly.. he didn't wanna ask.

They got to the curtain of their booth. Namjoon opened it and the three entered.

"Was there a line at the bathroom? Y'all were in their for a while." Jimin said with a laugh.

Taehyung smiled back at Jimin and said "You could say that."

When Jungkook sat down he thought he was gonna scream. He slowly slid back to his place in the booth.

"How was your first time?" Hoseok said grinning ear to ear. Jin threw Hoseok a stern glare almost telling him to shut the fuck up.

Jin didn't realize that Jungkook didn't care. Jungkook was a blunt man, he was gonna tell it how it was.

"Pretty damn good." Jungkook said before grabbing up his milk again.

Yoongi glared over at him "Language."

Jungkook rolled his eyes again. He placed his milk down with a thud. "Yeah yeahhh I got it. I'm hungry, when is the food coming?"

No one had time to correct Jungkook because the waiter came through with their food. Jungkooks mouth watered from the smells.

They all began to dig in. Jungkook stuffed his face quickly, he was so hungry. He had burned up a lot of energy at that swim meet and what happened in the bathroom didn't help. The only thing keeping him awake was his need for food.

Hoseok looked over to Jungkook who was almost done eating. He looked like he was going to fall asleep in his rice.

"Aw the baby is tired. How adorable." Hoseok said while pointing to Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't even hear him, he was focused on the food and the food alone. He finished quickly before leaning back and shutting his eyes. Before he knew it he was out like a light.

His body slowly leaned over and his head rested on Namjoons shoulder.

Namjoon tsked quietly saying "Your gonna hurt your neck like that."

Namjoon shifted Jungkooks body so that Jungkook could lay his head in Namjoons lap. He slept soundlessly till everyone finished.

"Who wants to carry him back to the car?" Jin said with a sigh.

"I will!" Jimin said hopping over Hoseok to get out of the Booth. "Lemme see the bunny."

Namjoon lifted his sleeping frame off his lap and into Jimins arms. Jimin lifted him by his thighs and let the boys chest fall against him. Jungkooks nose twitched on Jimin neck.

"He's really light for his age." Jimin said slightly concerned.

Jin stood up and ran a hand through Jungkooks long hair. "That will change with time. I also think it's about time for a hair cut."

They all laughed quietly at the statement. They had talked about it before, Jungkooks hair was getting pretty long.

Jin stopped laughing when he heard a buzz come from somewhere on Jungkook. He looked down to his pocket and saw a plain black phone.