Party time

Jungkook just had to ask his hyungs. The "easy part" right? WRONGGGG.

Jungkook slowly peeked around the corner of the kitchen entrance and stared at all his hyungs sitting in the living room watching the television.

Suddenly Namjoon sat up and turned of the show, making a thick silence hang over the house.

"Come here baby. If you want to sit with us you can." He said smiling and looking over his shoulder at Jungkook. Namjoon slowly patted his lap signaling for Jungkook to come sit.

Jungkook coughed trying to hide his embarrassment. "Psh, like I wanted to sit with y'all- I just needed to ask you guys something."

Taehyung slightly chuckled. "And what do you need to ask us, princess?"

Jungkook quickly walked into the middle of the living room and stood with his hands on his hips. Once he had all the eyes on him, he spoke.

"Can I go to a party tonight?"

Everyone looked around at each other before Jin spoke up. "Thank you for asking us, sweetie. Who's hosting the party?"

Jungkook bit his lip slightly before letting out a small "Yugyeom..".

Taehyung scoffed slightly before shaking his head. Jin looked over at Taehyung and gave him a warning glare. Before Jin could say anything Yoongi spoke for him.

"Sure, baby. Now go get dressed. I'll drive you over there."

~~~~~~~

Jungkook practically skipped down the steps in happiness. He could go have fun with his friend and hopefully meet some people.

Jungkook was wearing tight ripped black jeans, black Doc martens, and a black denim jacket that hid his see through styled shirt.

(See very top for shirt^)

As he came down the steps he saw all his hyungs in the living room still. He walked in cautiously, not wanting his hyungs to see the shirt he was wearing.

Everyone's heads turned towards him. He got a few smiles as well as a few smirks.

"You sure do like your black clothes. Isn't that right baby?" Namjoon said signaling him to come closer with his fingers.

Jungkook walked over trying to seem normal. He pulled down his denim jacket even more trying to keep the shirt out of sight.

Namjoon sat there with his legs open and he slowly pulled Jungkook so that he was standing in between them.

Namjoon looked over Jungkook outfit and smiled showing he was satisfied enough. He rubbed Jungkooks leg before grabbing his jacket a little to pull him down. Now Jungkooks ear was right near Namjoons mouth.

"I'm not stupid. I know what's under here." Namjoon said with a slight laugh as he snaked a hand up to touch the fabric on Jungkooks stomach.

Jungkooks breath caught in his throat. Namjoon proceeded to come even closure to Jungkooks ear, whispering with his husky voice.

"I don't mind just keep the jacket on, baby."

With that being said he pulled away, gave Jungkook a quick peck then leaned back into the couch.

Jungkook let out the breath he was holding. He walked away from Namjoon and waved everyone goodbye before walking out with Yoongi.

Yoongi wrapped his arm around Jungkook as they walked to the car, gripping tightly onto his hip. Once they reached the car Yoongi gave him a light tap on the back of his thigh before going to his side of the car.