Needy

{Beginning of smut. Prepare yourself.. Fr. You've been warned.}

Jungkook woke up sweating badly. He felt a pressure weighing in on all aspects of his body, almost like he was in the deepest part of the ocean.

He got out of bed feeling the urge to puke but when he stood his legs felt like jelly. He jumped painfully when he heard a knock at the door.

That triggered something inside of Jungkook, he ran to the door and put all of his body weight against it.

"W-what is i-it..?" Jungkook said sounding oddly needy but the strain in his voice masked it. He seriously needed some water right now.

"Baby, how are you feeling this morning? Can I come in-" Jungkook quickly cut off Jin.

"NO! I-I mean... no. Please d-don't."

"Uh ok, sweetheart. Is there anything I can get for you?" Jin said sounding concerned.

Jungkook sighed and placed his sweaty forehead against the door. "Y-yes please can I get s-some water."

His throat felt like it was ripping apart from the simple sentence.

"Of course, baby. I'll be right back." Once Jin walked away from the door Jungkook walked ,as fast as he could on his wobbling legs, to the bathroom.

His urge to throw up had subsided but he still needed to freshen up some. Jungkook left the room slowly to go to the bathroom. Jungkook stepped foot into the bathroom and turned on the cold water before stealing a glance at himself in the mirror.

The second his eyes met, Jungkooks vision zoomed in and out rapidly before he found himself resting in a hazy almost drunk state.

His body started to get hot again, some places more then others. Jungkooks mind was suddenly filled with dozens of sexual fantasies, all revolving around his hyungs.

Jungkook slowly sunk to his knees, grasping onto the counter, breathing heavy. He reached up to feel his lips and when he touched them they tingled a bit.

Jungkook didn't know what was happening. He was beyond confused, so confused that he didn't care why his mind kept placing him under his hyungs. Only one thing he knew for sure.

He needed to touch them.

~~~~~~

Jin was casually walking up the stairs with a glass of water in his hand. He made it to Jungkooks door and knocked slightly.

"Jungkook? Baby? I have your water."

No reply.

Jin began to worry and called out to him again. Still no answer. That was it, that was all Jin needed to bust through that door. His head immediately shot around looking for any trace of Jungkook.

There was nothing. Suddenly the sound of running water hit his ears. He quickly rushing from the bedroom into the bathroom.

"Jungko-" was all he could get out before he saw the boy sitting on the ground trying to take his pants off.

"Baby, what are you doing in here? If you needed help you just had to ask-" Jin started but stopped when Jungkook touched his leg, not responding.

Jin crouched down to the boy that was now only in his underwear. Jin furrowed his brows in concern and began to rub soothing circles on Jungkooks leg.

Jungkook moaned quite loudly, which slightly shocked Jin. He jerked his hand back in surprise, he really didn't suspect that reaction from him.

Jungkook gave Jin a weird look that made Jin raise an eyebrow. Jungkook soundly shifted onto his knees and used his hands to push Jin back onto the bathroom wall.

Saying Jin was confused would be an understatement. He sat there on the bathroom floor, back against to wall, holding Jungkooks hands to stabilize him, all while being confused out of his mind.

The guys thought it was just a stomach bug but this didn't seem like stomach bug to Jin. After a few minutes of trying to get Jungkook to talk, Jin finally looked at the state Jungkook was in.

His hair was sweaty and sticking to his forehead, the rest of his body was hot and sweaty as well. Jin watched the way Jungkooks thighs shook from trying to keep himself up. He also noticed Jungkooks ragged breathes.

The one thing Jin noticed now that he didn't quite notice before was Jungkooks raging boner. The second Jin saw it he looked back into Jungkooks eyes that were staring daggers into his own.

That was the first time Jungkook looked into his eyes since he entered the bathroom. Jin didn't quite appreciate the hostility Jungkooks gaze was giving him but he let it pass for now due to his confusion.

Jungkook shakily climbed onto Jins lap. He suddenly started moving his hips in a circular motion, grinding down into Jin crouch.

Jungkooks shaky breathes mixed with his little whimpers set Jin off.

"Jungkook, what do you think your doi-"

"Jin... Hyung please. I need you."

Jin glanced up to Jungkooks flushed face, with his lips slightly parted lips, and drunk like stare.

Jungkook didn't have to say anything else.

Jin slid his hands up Jungkooks body making sure to trace his long fingers over his soft sensitive skin. He earned a moan from Jungkook which encouraged him to go higher.

He placed both of his thumbs on Jungkooks nipples rubbing over them slowly. Jungkooks hands were on Jins knees to balance himself. He pushed his ass down harder onto Jins clothes length.

Jin couldn't resist the temptation of Jungkooks neck out on display for him. He connected his lips softly to Jungkooks neck after saying "Don't interrupt me again next time."

Jungkook moaned to the sound of Jins deep voice. His legs started to shake harder before he let out a series of long but high moans.

Jin slowly looked down to see that Jungkook had cum all over his underwear. He slightly laughed despite Jungkooks embarrassed state.

"Without even being touched? Wow baby."

Jungkook just whimpered and gripped at Jins pants. Jin pushed his hands away before picking him up and exiting the bathroom.

Jungkook whined and ran his hands through Jins hair. "Hyung... I-I want more, p-please."

Jin kisses the side of his head as they entered into Jungkooks room. "Sh sh sweetheart. We aren't done yet."

~~~~~~
Next chapter will be a full smut so yeahhh!!

Anygay see ya next chapter!!