Sick Bun Bun

They weren't far from home now. Jungkook was starting to become dizzy, he guessed it was because of how nervous Yoongi was making him.

Yoongi kept on doing little things to set Jungkook off like rubbing a hand up Jungkooks thigh only to pull it away quickly or leaning close to Jungkooks ear only to breathe hot breaths onto his neck.

Jungkook couldn't think straight right now, his combination of dizziness and nausea were overwhelming.

"H-Hyung.." Jungkook said weakly.

Everyone jerked their heads in Jungkooks direction, well everyone expect Jin he just looked in the rearview mirror.

"What is it, baby?" Namjoon asked sounding full of worry.

Jungkook started to sweat from the feeling of needing to throw up, he quickly grabbed his stomach. "C-can you please pull over."

Jin did exactly as Jungkook asked. The second they stopped Jungkook practically leaped over Yoongi, throwing the door open and running to the ditch on the side of the highway.

He heard his hyungs calling his name but didn't think to respond. Another wave of dizziness hit him and he lost his lunch straight into the ditch.

Jungkook was sweating pretty badly, he honestly just felt disgustingly gross like he puked on himself and needed a shower, thought he he didn't actually puke on himself...thankfully.

Jin sprinted over to him with water and a napkin from the glove box.

"Did you get car sick??" Jin said handing him the water while rubbing his back soothingly. Jungkook swished some water in his mouth before spitting it back out onto the ground.

He whipped his mouth before responding to Jin "I t-think so." Jungkook had never really been in a car for very long so he suspected it was that even though he had never experienced that before.

Jungkook still felt dizzy when he got back in the car but at least he didn't feel as nauseous. Now he was just super hot and sweaty.

Jin was helping him back in the car when Hoseok leaned over and felt Jungkooks head.

"Your burning up!" Hoseok said with concern and worry. Jungkook just waved his hand away, not being able to deal with any extra heat from his touch.

Yoongi looked over with a hint of worry in his eyes, he decided he'd bring up the collar situation on a better day.

They arrived home, Jungkook out of the car weakly with help from Jin.

"Did he catch something from the beach??" Namjoon thought aloud trying to figure out where Jungkook could have gotten sick.

It alarmed everyone when Jungkook fell on the steps clutching his stomach. Taehyung rushes over to help Jin with him. Taehyung picked him up bridal style and brought him to the bathroom.

Jungkook began taking off his shirt quickly with Taehyung holding onto his hips so he didn't fall.

"I'm hot..." Jungkook said going for his pants this time.

"I know, baby. But your all sandy, can you take a quick shower for Hyung? We will help you." Jin said very worried.

Jungkook simply nodded and removed the rest of his clothes with help from Jin and Taehyung.

Jungkook stepped into the shower with wobbly legs. Jin and Taehyung took off their shirts and stepped into the shower to help Jungkook. They still had on swim trunks so they didn't care about getting wet from the water.

Jin stood out of the stream of water holding Jungkook stable so he didn't fall. Taehyung immediately got to work washing to sand from his body and hair.

Jungkook whined and reached for the shower handle saying "Too hot.. it's too hot."

Jin furrowed his eyebrows together already seeing that the water was pretty cold, he turned it down a tad more just to please Jungkook.

Taehyung was getting all the sand from Jungkooks back when Jungkook let out a high pitched whimper.
He placed a hand on his lower stomach as silent tears fell from his eyes.

"J-Jin it hurts.. help me please." Jungkook looked at Jin with begging eyes. Jin looked at Taehyung who gave him a nod. Jin ran out of the shower knowing Taehyung had Jungkook under control for now.

Jin ran down the steps getting some medicine from cabinets and some water. On his way back to the bathroom he stopped to get some clothes for Jungkook to change into. When he entered the bathroom he heard that the water had stopped.

Jungkook was there getting dried off by Taehyung. Jin walked over, setting the medicine on the counter, and handing the clothes to Taehyung.

Jungkook put on the underwear and shorts but was refusing to put on the shirt. He threw a small fit about it saying it was too hot.

Jin gave Jungkook the medicine and followed it up with some water. Taehyung and Jin helped him get to his room and into bed.

"We are going to go shower now like the other hyungs, ok baby?" Taehyung said gently moving the hair from Jungkooks forehead.

Jungkook nodded and watched as the two left. He had the sudden urge to get some things. He hopped up and sneakily went to each of his hyungs room before coming back to his and getting himself ready for bed.

When his hyungs returned the brought everyone with them. They saw the fast asleep Jungkook in the middle of a bunch of their clothes and random blankets from around the house.

Everyone furrowed their eyebrows in slight confusion, Namjoon told himself he would look it up when he got back to his room.

Everyone silently went back to their rooms to sleep the rest of the night away not aware what tomorrow would bring them.

~~~~

Hellooooo, If you haven't noticed by now I love cliff hangers!

Also thank you for all the reads and votes on this book, I am so very grateful for all the support and I wanna give some back!

If you have a book you want shouted out then just comment below! I really wanna help you guys out!

Love you all 💜