Double chocolate chunk

"Anyone else wanna go?" Hoseok said with a big smile but something else was swirling in his eyes that everyone else saw but Jungkook.

Namjoon popped on some sunglasses and leaned back into a beach chair. "Nah man. That's all you, I'm stay here and tan."

Jin and Jimin nodded at Namjoons words. Yoongi was asleep so there was no way he was going to respond.

Taehyung smiled at Hoseok before saying "I don't want any but make sure to bring shoes the board walk is gonna be hot on your feet."

Hoseok looked over to Jungkook "Grab some shoes, baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook and Hoseok had walked hand in hand down the beach before walking up the stairs onto the board walk.

Jungkook pointed out to the water as they walked along. "It's so pretty here. Don't you think?"

Hoseok chuckled "Not as pretty as you." Jungkook whipped his head towards Hoseok as his cheeks dusted pink slightly. Jungkook smacked Hoseoks arm in a playful manner, "Your so cheesy."

"Look we are here!" Hoseok said while pulling Jungkook over to the large ice cream stand. There was a section to order the food and a place to look at the flavors. Jungkook walked up to look at the flavors that were displayed in colorful text.

Hoseok walked up behind him and wrapped his arms around him while bending slightly to rest his head on Jungkooks shoulder.

Jungkook was somewhat unfazed by his actions. Partly because he was so focused on the flavors. "What do you think double chocolate chunk has in it?" Jungkook asked with his mouth slightly parted and eyebrows furrowed together in curiosity.

Hoseok kissed the side of Jungkooks head, eyes never leaving the menu. "Hm I don't know. Why don't we find out, baby?"

Jungkook tilted his head towards Hoseok and smiled "Sure, hyung."

"Go find a place you want to sit and I'll get it." Hoseok said kissing his neck one last time before stepping away towards the ordering counter.

Jungkook nodded and began to walk towards the water front part of the board walk.

While Hoseok was getting the ice cream Jungkook got distracted and was leaning against the railing staring out at the water.

"Baby? What are you looking at? Come on over here I have your ice cream."

Jungkook turned around to see Hoseok sitting down at one of the wooden tables holding an ice cream cone.

Jungkook happily walked over to him. Hoseok reaches a hand out to his waist and gently pulled him into his lap before handing Jungkook the ice cream.

Jungkook gladly expected it and began to lick away at the sweet treat. Hoseok found what he was doing to be cute and sexy at the same time. It made his manhood twitch.

In an effort to distract himself he rubbed circles on Jungkooks lower back. That caught Jungkook slightly off guard so he jumped, almost dropping his ice cream.

Jungkooks faces flushed but he continued to eat his ice cream while Hoseok drew on his back.

"Do you want some before I finish it?" Jungkook asked Hoseok trying to be polite.

Hoseok smiled at him and leaned into Jungkooks neck. "No baby, it's all yours."

Jungkook stood up to go throw away his napkins. When he returned Hoseok looked up at his face and broke out in a fit of laughter.

"What are you laughing at?!" Jungkook said with a pout.

Hoseok clutched his stomach and pulled Jungkook closer to him. Jungkook stood in between Hoseoks thighs, staring daggers at him.

"You have ice cream all over your face." Hoseok said before licking his finger and reaching up to wipe some of it off. Once he got it all off he grabbed Jungkooks chin gently and brought his face towards him.

There faces meet and Jungkook felt Hoseoks lips move against his own. It was a sweet and gently kiss, not too fast not too slow. Jungkook felt Hoseoks hands on his hips suddenly and they began to pull Jungkook in closer.

Jungkook pulled back for air only to have Hoseok stand up and pick him up. "That ice cream tastes good on your lips." Hoseok said confidently making Jungkook blush.

Hoseok walked over to the ledge that Jungkook had been looking out over the water at. He set Jungkook up on the railing and held his waist tightly.

Hoseok quickly pecked his lips then rested his head in the crock of Jungkooks neck. Jungkook ran his hands slowly through Hoseoks hair in a calming manner.

"You really are the best view here, sweetheart." Hoseok said with a kiss to the boys collar bone.

Jungkook didn't complain about the cheesy comment. He just sat there, running his hands through Hoseoks hair, and enjoying the sun beaming down on him as well as the sun holding him tightly in its arms.

~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I know I said it would spice up but I wanted alittle cute hopekook moment.

Don't worry though because we still have four members "mini dates" at the beach left.

There is slight smut next chapter as well as smut in the chapter after that. So be prepared.

Anygay see ya next chapter!!