Uh oh

Ok... I had already written this chapter but when I reopened it to publish it was gone other then the first paragraph. I had to rewrite this whole thing. 😤

"Jungkook!!" Jin yelled from the bottom of the steps. Jungkook slowly peaked his head out to look at the man who currently looked very pissed.

"What did I say about leaving wet swim clothes on the floor?!"

Oh shit. Jungkook flew down the steps and into the hallway that lead to the door. There they were in all their glory. His swim clothes from yesterday's practice laid across the floor.

There was already a water stain on the wood. Jungkook was doomed. He looked back at Jin before slowly picking them up to reveal just how big that water stain was. He walked them over to the laundry room.

He dealt with them properly before Jimins voice rang through his head.

"Jungkook?! Where are you?! Ya little brat!!"

What did he do this time?! Jungkook walked out of the laundry room to see a still fuming Jin trying to fix the stain. Next to Jin was a just as mad Jimin.

"Where the hell did you put the paint? I need them to fix a scratch on the railing. I told you to put them in the storage closet once your done but they aren't there!"

Oh right. Jungkook used the white paint to fix letters on his swim cap. Jungkook knew exactly where they were but Jimin wasn't going to be happy about it.

Jungkook walked out the jack door followed by Jimin. There on the back porch sat an open paint bottle, all of its content dried up.

"Jungkook! What the fu-" Jimin began to scold but stopped once he realized Jungkook wasn't there.

Jungkook was currently being dragged to the office by Namjoon.

"Care to explain why books are all over the floor." Namjoon said slightly pushing him towards the books.

"Well I mean- do you want the real reason or the reason I'm say to make you not kill me?"

"What do you mean??" Namjoon said with a raised eyebrow.

"I was trying to get better at English!" Jungkook said with a innocent fake smile.

Namjoon narrowed his eyes "What's the real reason."

Jungkook shifted towards the door ready to run for escape purposes. "Yeah see.... I was looking for ones that have the most dust cause that means you don't read the a lot."

"Why would you want the ones I don't read a lot?" Namjoon said with a questioning gaze.

"To start a fire." With those words he ran down the hallway. More like ran for his life because he knew Namjoon was running after him.

Jungkook made a bee line for a random room. He went in it and locked it behind him. Namjoon pounded on the door a few times before stopping completely for some reason.

Jungkook took his back off the door and turned on the lights. The room was hella dark like black walls and everything.

He looked around to see someone rising up from the bed.

"Jungkook, why are you in here?" He heard Yoongi say sternly.

"I was hiding from Namj-"