Punishment

This chapter contains somewhat smut(if that's a good way to explain it). Don't like smut? That's ok! Just skip this chapter. Like smut? This chapter is for you ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"On your knees."

Jungkook slowly dropped to his knees. He honestly had no sense of what he was doing but it just came naturally to him.

He had never done anything with anyone. Heck his first kiss was with these men! All his other owners beat him when he acted out before returning him.

But deep down inside Jungkook he knew he preferred this punishment.

"Baby, before I go any further, are you ok with this?" Hoseok asked in a sweet endearing voice.

Jungkook almost cried at the thought of someone letting him make his own choices. His body felt warm in a sense.

He slowly nodded his head feeling a slight blush creep across his face.

Jungkook had his eyes on the ground hoping to avoid the embarrassment he felt right now. He felt himself look up quickly when saw Hobi's shirt fall to the floor next to him.

His eyes landed on Hoseoks incredibly perfect body. Some how the man had the perfect balance of muscle while being slim. It amazed Jungkook so much that he didn't even realize Hoseoks pants fall to his ankles.

Hoseok hooked two fingers under Jungkooks chin and pushed up a little making Jungkook close his gaping mouth.

"If you keep on opening it like that I'm going to think your asking for something else." Hobi said, a teasing tone evident in his voice.

Jungkook didn't even care that the older was picking on him. All he knew was that the sight in front of him was too good to look away from.

Jungkook was once again brought out of dream land when Hoseok pulled down the waist band of his underwear so that his member could bless Jungkooks eyes.

Jungkook almost chocked on his spit when he saw how big in size Hobi was.

"Now be a good boy and take your punishment like your supposed to and you might get a reward at the end." Hoseok said while running a hand through Jungkooks hair.

Jungkook couldn't say anything, partly being due to his mouth being dry but mostly because he had no words.

Jungkook felt like he was in a trance. He didn't even think twice about running his tongue on the underside of Hoseoks member.

Still on his knees, he reached up and grabbed the base while running his tongue over the tip. Hoseok let out a shaky breath but gripped onto Jungkooks hair none the less.

"Don't play with me." Hoseok said oddly calm.

Hoseok suddenly grabbed the back of Jungkooks head and slammed him down onto his cock. Jungkook moved his hands to Hoseoks legs to ensure he wouldn't fall over.

Jungkook dug his fingernails into Hoseoks clothed thighs. His throat currently felt like it was in flames.
He gagged harshly sending vibrations up Hoseoks dick.

Hoseok removed his hand allowing Jungkook to pull his head back. Jungkook coughed a few times before looking up at Hoseok with big eyes.

Jungkook was a sight to see to say the least. His hair was slightly ruffled, face flushed, drool running out the corner of his mouth and down his chin, bunny tail twitching. But the icing on the cake was those big eyes almost pleading Hoseok to help him with the obvious hard on Jungkook had right now.