Bad- GOOD ideas

{time skip if that wasn't clear- my bad-}

Jungkook raced down the stairs with his swim bag on one shoulder and his school bag on the other. His shirt wasn't even buttoned so it flew open as he ran. His tie hung securely around his neck, his fly down, and his shoes untied.

"Jungkook! Your going to be fucking late! Let's go!" Yoongi yelled while standing at the door. When Jungkook rounded the corner he made eye contact with Yoongi and mentally cursed himself for not fixing his uniform before coming downstairs.

"You must be crazy as shit if you think your going to school like that." Yoongi said with his arms crossed. He quickly walked over to Jungkook and slightly loosened his tie before buttoning up his shirt. Yoongi then slipped the tie out from under the shirt and around the shirts collar.

He finished it off by straightening his jacket. Jungkook smiled and thanked him before shifting around him to walk out the door.

Yoongi quickly grabbed Jungkooks shoulders and pushed him back against the wall. Jungkooks breathe hitched as Yoongis hand crept down to his pants. Before Jungkook could even blink Yoongi zipped up his pants and started to walk away.

"You can tie your shoes in the car. Let's go." Yoongi said while walking out to the car.

Jungkook ran past him and quickly threw his things in the backseat before getting into the passengers side and tying his shoes.

Yoongi was already starting up his car at this point and they pulled off.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook sat patiently waiting for the car to come to a stop at the school entrance. When it finally did he quickly grabbed both his bags and flung the door open.

He was about to shut the door when Yoongi spoke out causing him to raise and eyebrow.

"Jungkook look at me."

Jungkook turned around only to be grabbed by his shirt and pulled slightly back into the car. He gasped as Yoongi smashed their lips together in a hot yet messy kiss.

Yoongi pulled away soon after it started leaving Jungkook breathless. Yoongi smirked slightly and licked his lips looking back at the school road ahead of him.

"Get to class. Don't let me hear you were late." He said then watched as Jungkook shut the door. Jungkook stepped back from the car slowly, still shocked. He watched Yoongis sports car take off down the road with a loud roar.

Jungkook stood in a trance until someone threw an arm around his shoulder. He jumped and turned quickly to see Yugyeom standing behind him with a big grin.

"Just hyungs my ass! Now come on we are already late!" He gave Jungkook that weird look again before smiling again.

Jungkook laughed and walked inside with Yugyeom by his side. On their way in Jungkook saw those people that once bullied him, they quickly looked away from him when they made eye contact though.

That made Jungkook feel powerful. This whole day had made him feel some way, the kiss with Yoongi, the power from walking down the hall, He felt great!

It gave him a great idea.

They were throwing their bags into their swim lockers when Jungkook quickly appeared next to Yugyeom.

"Let's party with some people tonight."

Yugyeom raised an eyebrow at Jungkook but just laughed it off. He shook his head as the two basically ran to their class.

"You wanna party? Since when?"

Jungkook punched his arm. "Since now, idiot."

"Yeah yeah whatever bunny boy. I'll get some people together and come at 8:30. Leave everything to me, I'm an expert at good quality parties." Yugyeom said as he knocked on the classroom door.

"We will talk about this more at lunch- Oh uh sorry Mr. park, we had to meet with the swim coach and it ran over time." Yugyeom was cut off by the door opening to a annoyed teacher.

Jungkook smirked slightly but quickly went back to his resting bitch face. 'He's such a good liar' Jungkook thought.

The two sat through class giving each other glances and laughing at random silence. Jungkook liked Yugyeom a lot, he was a funny guy, very caring and not judgmental in the slightest, a really amazing friend.

The second the lunch bell rang the two guys ran out of the room pretending to fight each other. Yugyeom got Jungkook in a head look and started rubbing his hair with his fist.

"Ok! Ok! I give up! You win." Jungkook laughed while struggling to get out of Yugyeoms crazy strong grip.

He let go and the two boys smiled at each other. They sat down at a table and started discussing this party.

"So tonight?" Jungkook asked picking at the marker stain on the table.

"Yes, bunny boy! I told you not to worry I'll set up everything! Just let me know if you don't want me to invite someone oh and trust me I'm not inviting you know who." Yugyeom said nudging Jungkooks arm with a smile.

Jungkook knew he was talking about the guys that bullied him. Jungkook smiled back at him and nodded. Tonight would definitely be interesting.

~~~~~~~~
This book is coming to a end sorta?

But I go out with a bang 💥 😏

Anygayyy see you next chapter!